Official 2006 Burbank Guest Announcement Thread

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby stlscape on Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:16 am

TINemo wrote:I am afrid farscape is just fading away--it's not even on WGN anymore or if it is I can't find it.

I saw it on WGN Superstation this past Saturday afternoon - so at least it *is* still being aired. It's sometimes switched to early Sunday morning due to sports. The second episode of the weekend is usually early Monday morning.

ETA: The above just refers to WGN Superstation. Local stations may air at different times - this list may give the air times for your area.
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Emeraldcity on Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:16 pm

Ben Browder has been added to the show!

He will be signing only 200 autographs and tickets are on sale now. If you want one, you had better hurry.
www.peachtreeservices.net

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby 2Bones on Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:41 am

Why is the Burbank convention not mentioned in the upcoming cons section of this website?
2Bones
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby SunKrux on Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:14 pm

2Bones wrote:Why is the Burbank convention not mentioned in the upcoming cons section of this website?

Because the webmaster of this site is extremely busy and hasn't had time recently to update the site. Rumor has it he's working on an update sometime soon and I'm sure he'll include this years Burbank con information. :) We'll just have to be patient with him. :D
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Emeraldcity on Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:53 pm

2Bones wrote:Why is the Burbank convention not mentioned in the upcoming cons section of this website?

And in the mean time, just check here under cast/crew for updates on all conventions where cast members will be appearing.

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby SunKrux on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:54 am

Also folks, please remember that this THREAD is for ALL official announcements of what cast/crew member will be attending the 2006 con.
DO NOT START YOUR OWN THREAD ANNOUNCING GUESTS.
If you notice a guest that Jean has missed, feel free to post it in THIS THREAD!

Thank you! :D
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby 2Bones on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:06 am

Because the webmaster of this site is extremely busy and hasn't had time recently to update the site. Rumor has it he's working on an update sometime soon and I'm sure he'll include this years Burbank con information. We'll just have to be patient with him.

I'm just thrilled there's a gathering place for fans. Thanks for the platform, whoever you're referring to.
2Bones
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby SunKrux on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:09 am

2Bones wrote:
Because the webmaster of this site is extremely busy and hasn't had time recently to update the site. Rumor has it he's working on an update sometime soon and I'm sure he'll include this years Burbank con information. We'll just have to be patient with him.

I'm just thrilled there's a gathering place for fans. Thanks for the platform, whoever you're referring to.

Dani Moure is the webmaster for this site. It's his baby...he owns it. ;) Glad you like the site and that you're here! :D
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby stlscape on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:26 pm

SunKrux wrote:

Because the webmaster of this site is extremely busy and hasn't had time recently to update the site. Rumor has it he's working on an update sometime soon and I'm sure he'll include this years Burbank con information. :) We'll just have to be patient with him. :D

While you're waiting for the update to be posted on FS World, if you're looking for cons, you can find an upcoming con list here.
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby 2Bones on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:29 pm

Thanks, Stlscape. That looks like a vibrant gathering of scapers on that sight. I hope you don't mind if I dive in.
2Bones
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:30 am

I'll be there. I just ordered it :D
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Emeraldcity on Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:29 pm

Paul Goddard has been added to the guest list !

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby Emeraldcity on Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:17 pm

Kent McCord has been added to the guest list as well.

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:37 pm

That's cool.

Paul is excellent as Stark, and so is Kent as John's dad and ancient Jack.

I can't wait to go.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Emeraldcity on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:43 pm

Gigi Edgley has now been added to the guest list.

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Cast and Crew