Personal Favourite Episode

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby The Modern Crusader on Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:52 pm

'Out of their Minds' is easily my favorite episode. :D It captures the true spirit of Farscape with the humor and sci-fi action.

Chiana: Do you know any good jokes?
John: Not besides the one I'm living.

Rygel: Should I disrobe so it's memorable?
The Modern Crusader
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:42 pm

Well, I first said Season of Death, when Zhaan gets back to life Aeryn. Now I want to add some others, Primeses, Relativitu, Meltdown, Nerve and the Hidden Memory, The Choice, Prayer,...

Well, I know it was only one, but it's hard to chose just one when there are sooooo many good episodes. Soemtimes good actors make good episodes, but in thsi cases, we have both things.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Ryalin on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:07 am

It's easiest for me to pick by season.

Season 1 - The Flax. Funny. Romantic. Did I mention funny? Absolutely adore the interaction between John and Aeryn. Everything from humor to real angst.

Season 2 - Die Me Dichotomy. Watched it the first time and sat for another 15 minutes after it had ended just staring through the TV set. My heart was broken. I don't think I've ever been as emotionally devastated by 46 minutes of scripted television.

Season 3 - The Choice. What can I say? Claudia blows me away time and time again. Her loss is your loss. Everything she feels, you feel. Exemplifies just how easily Farscape can sucker punch you.

Season 4 - Terra Firms. If Gilligan and company had been rescued, the show would have been over. Same goes for Lost in Space. What I love about this one is the fact that John gets exactly what he wants. It's not a trick. It's not a dream. He's really home. And it isn't what he wants. And the story isn't over.

Just my $.02....

-Ry

Ryalin
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby SunKrux on Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:04 pm

Ryalin wrote:It's easiest for me to pick by season.

Season 1 - The Flax. Funny. Romantic. Did I mention funny? Absolutely adore the interaction between John and Aeryn. Everything from humor to real angst.

Season 2 - Die Me Dichotomy. Watched it the first time and sat for another 15 minutes after it had ended just staring through the TV set. My heart was broken. I don't think I've ever been as emotionally devastated by 46 minutes of scripted television.

Season 3 - The Choice. What can I say? Claudia blows me away time and time again. Her loss is your loss. Everything she feels, you feel. Exemplifies just how easily Farscape can sucker punch you.

Season 4 - Terra Firms. If Gilligan and company had been rescued, the show would have been over. Same goes for Lost in Space. What I love about this one is the fact that John gets exactly what he wants. It's not a trick. It's not a dream. He's really home. And it isn't what he wants. And the story isn't over.

Just my $.02....

-Ry

:shock: :shock: :shock: :thud: :thud: :thud:

*picks self up off the floor

Evil is that YOU?! *blinks and rubs eyes several times, making sure she's not seeing things

You actually posted something else?

*starts to panic...her evil has posted and her father is now drinking diet sodas...the world is going to end

:twisted:

I will say that I agree with your S2 and 3 choices, but for me my fav S1 eps is DNA Mad Scientist.
Not sure which S4 eps is my fav since most of the eps from it were all excellent. ;)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby McClance on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:34 am

Like everyone else, I also have many favorite episodes:

Season 1
"Premeire" - great set-up for the show
"Thank God It's Friday, Again" - love the interaction between Aeryn & Pilot and Aeryn "trading in her pulse rifle for a junior chemistry kit."
"DNA Mad Scientist" - great Pilot episode; I also the last scene with Pilot and D'Argo
"They've Got a Secret" - great Moya episode; also love the part where John talks to her through the DRD
"A Human Reaction" - love the scene where Zhaan, Rygel, D'Argo, & Aeryn see John off; and I love the Ancient
"Through the Looking Glass" - love yellow Moya
"Family Ties" - love seeing the relationships that has grown between the characters and how much they've changed in just 1 season; John speaking to Moya

Season 2 (so far)
"Crackers Don't Matter" - for reasons that have already been stated
"The Way We Weren't" - very dramatic Pilot/Aeryn episode
"Out of Their Minds" - haven't seen it yet, but I've read the synopsis and can tell it'll be GREAT! ;)
"Look at the Princess, Part 3" - Moya speaks!
Do not anger Dragons if you value your life.
McClance
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Dog With Two Bones on Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:48 pm

apart from I,ET i love them all especially "John Quixote" its such a funny and crazy episdoe
Dog With Two Bones
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Mad on Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:40 pm

One of my preferred ep,season 2:the locket.

The locket , written from justin mojo, my preferred between to jess whedon,is one poetry story pure.

Here Aeryn is truly fantastic its smile is fantastic. John remains some fascinated since the first moments , is disposed to age also to go to resume it, cannot lose it, does not import because is aged.

Also hour that is old the love between they is not ended ,theirs converses
facetious are always extraordinary also hour who the love has been transformed in complicity ,tenderness, is fantastic the game of looks .

The locket falls , she it challenge to open it and to watch the only love of its life , john its has fear and it does not make it, its love prefers the long doubt one life .
Wonderful it is then that walk between the forests , they are watched, they laughed ,they been deeply accomplices .

When then they return on moya and aeryn it dies between its arms to john, null seems to have more sense ,it returns in the shuttle ,one gets lost in the past , its memories of child ,the love for aeryn, can finally watch that locket for knowing that who it has always known, existed only he.
To the end (that it is the beginning)we find john and aeryn that they find this locket that pulverize leaving they that lived feeling of customary.

An entire life has been consumed slowly and not there is nothing logical that the locket was still in the shuttle, must not have happened , but sometimes to return behind does not cancel completely the consequences of the own actions .

The looks of john and aeryn are met,between they are the feeling of something of wonderful , than it has been something after life of they and that this something has been materialized in those powder fragments , perhaps from some part old ones are still those two gone to die between stars. Magical and powerful story.

Mad....of love
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mad on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:52 pm

Here however my favorite episodes,3 for season:

Season 1: 1 Dna mad scientist
2 Family ties
3 A human reaction

Season 2: 1 The locket
2 Die me dichotomy
3 A not so simple pian -liars ,guns,and money p. 1

Season 3: 1 Dog with two bones
2 Different destinations
3 Icarus abides - infinites possibilites p.2

Season 4: 1 Terra firma
2 Hot to katrazi - We're so screwed p.2
3 Fetal attraction p.1 - Bad timing ex aequo

MAD of love....farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Nikolay on Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:26 am

One of my fovourite eoisodes is "Through the Looking Glass"
John:"You wanna see it"
Scorpius:"Yes"
John:"Say please..."
Scorpius:"please"
John:"pretty please"
Scorpius:"pretty please"
John:"With a cherry on top"
Scorpius:"With a cherry on top"
John:"Happy birthday! "
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby pushka on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:28 pm

For me, it's got to be DNA Mad Scientists - poor Pilot having his arm cut off! And The Way We Weren't - I love all episodes with Pilot/Aeryn interaction!
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Postby Lesianda on Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:16 pm

I love them all but my favourites are:

Season 1:
Premiere,PK Tech Girl,A Human Reaction,Nerve,The Hidden Memory,Family Ties

Season 2:
Mind the Baby,Crackers Don't Matter,The Way We Weren't,Out of Their Minds,Die Me, Dichotomy

Season 3:
Season of Death,Different Destinations,Dog with Two Bones

Season 4: :roll: ......i don't know-they all are perfect!!!

P.S.Actually i can't really say which are my favourite episods coz i love them all....FARSCAPE is great i just love it......always and 4ever :wink:
Lesianda
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby OssianMacCoul on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:16 pm

[quote="Butterflies & Hurrica"]I just love the episode John Quixote it was just a Fun episode 2 watch :D[/quote]

Very enjoyable, I loved some of those more zany episodes
'They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate.'
OssianMacCoul
Peacekeeper Commander

Previous

Return to Episodes