Farscape in 2008

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Mad on Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:19 pm

I do not know if he has sense to speak of potential audience about film, new series or miniseries...

For me the important is that they produce continuation pk wars, any form they choose ,we attend details from henson and company.

Also i would prefer the series because has one greater ampleness.

But sure would be wonderful also a film farscape on the big screen with ours BB and CB , even the first than one series, as star trek and aliens.... :o

But is not excluding that they produce one new miniseries , in 3 or 4 parts even , this second my personal opinion is the more probable idea , will see....

MAD of love....farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby NumfarVera on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:38 pm

2Bones wrote:
I'm on my 4th trip thru the DVDs. Is there a 12-Step program for folks like me?

You might try your hand at writing fanfic. It should help direct that energy a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I write with the stilted prose of a 3rd grader :P
The first Scarron you see...You Tell Him Who His Daddy Is!!!

She had the body of a Venus, so imagine my surprise!
NumfarVera
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby NumfarVera on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:02 am

Regarding my siggie...is it "Scarron" or "Scarran"???
The first Scarron you see...You Tell Him Who His Daddy Is!!!

She had the body of a Venus, so imagine my surprise!
NumfarVera
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Prismite on Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:18 pm

I do believe its "Scarran"

~P~
Prismite
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

The Return

Postby Darkwander on Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:03 pm

I do believe now that Stargate is Finishing that BB and CB will be avab after they make the Stargate movies, SG1 has been signed up to make 2 TV movies and after that Farscape might grab them to make another movie that continues on from Peace Keeper Wars...

P.S. What a lucky kid, the whole galaxy is hes playground. Adopt me, Adopt me...
Darkwander
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:29 pm

Tiberius wrote:From Karlsweb:

SOURCE: http://www.starburstcards.com/KarlswebS ... TheWar.htm

May 05, 2006: From a Brian Henson interview in the Toronto Star: "As for devoted Farscape fans willing to grab any sliver of hope the sci-fi show may return, he advises: 'I do believe we will do more Farscape. It will not be a continuation of that TV show, because that set of actors and all will not be available. But there will be something else and I am just not sure what, exactly.'"

I can't imagine Farscape without Ben Browder and Claudia Black.

However if impossible to involve them because of Stargate a Captain Crais series involving Scorpius I could probably watch.

Farscape has always been about more than Ben Browder and Claudia Black, however after season one and the complications and expense of the show lead tptb to stay the course with the Shipper story to it's conclusion with the birth of Crichton's son....there is so much in the Farscape universe (or should I say territory or uncharted territory) that years and storylines could come, however the expense makes it unstandable why Henson will wait for the right time and story.

For me ANY Farscape will be good, worthwhile science fiction!!!!
My hope is still the Nebari storyline

done in PA
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Darkwander on Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:51 pm

Chi_fi_Eagle wrote:
Tiberius wrote:From Karlsweb:

SOURCE: http://www.starburstcards.com/KarlswebS ... TheWar.htm

May 05, 2006: From a Brian Henson interview in the Toronto Star: "As for devoted Farscape fans willing to grab any sliver of hope the sci-fi show may return, he advises: 'I do believe we will do more Farscape. It will not be a continuation of that TV show, because that set of actors and all will not be available. But there will be something else and I am just not sure what, exactly.'"

I can't imagine Farscape without Ben Browder and Claudia Black.

However if impossible to involve them because of Stargate a Captain Crais series involving Scorpius I could probably watch.

Farscape has always been about more than Ben Browder and Claudia Black, however after season one and the complications and expense of the show lead tptb to stay the course with the Shipper story to it's conclusion with the birth of Crichton's son....there is so much in the Farscape universe (or should I say territory or uncharted territory) that years and storylines could come, however the expense makes it unstandable why Henson will wait for the right time and story.

For me ANY Farscape will be good, worthwhile science fiction!!!!
My hope is still the Nebari storyline

done in PA

Well that is right, they could make the new Story about the Nebari trying to kill the rest of the galaxy, after all they did that virus and alike didnt they, they could make it so that the Nebari attack the Peace Keepers or something.
Darkwander
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:10 pm

Darkwander wrote:Well that is right, they could make the new Story about the Nebari trying to kill the rest of the galaxy, after all they did that virus and alike didnt they, they could make it so that the Nebari attack the Peace Keepers or something.

The Peacekeepers and everyone else...remember the Nebari want EVERYONE to comform to their way of thinking or be cleansed!!! or even removed as with the "contageon".
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Darkwander on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:13 pm

Chi_fi_Eagle wrote:
Darkwander wrote:Well that is right, they could make the new Story about the Nebari trying to kill the rest of the galaxy, after all they did that virus and alike didnt they, they could make it so that the Nebari attack the Peace Keepers or something.

The Peacekeepers and everyone else...remember the Nebari want EVERYONE to comform to their way of thinking or be cleansed!!! or even removed as with the "contageon".

BUt what about that virus, they put a virus into Ceena and her brother. My understanding of the cleansing is that if they whole galaxy is cleansed no one would put up a fight when they are invaded...
Darkwander
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:22 pm

Darkwander wrote:
Chi_fi_Eagle wrote:

BUt what about that virus, they put a virus into Ceena and her brother. My understanding of the cleansing is that if they whole galaxy is cleansed no one would put up a fight when they are invaded...

The virus is still out there and because the Nebari cannot cleanse all people (time consuming) turning on the dormant virus will be better in reducing the number or people left to cleanse.
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby littlejamie on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:24 am

Yeah it would be. It would give Chiana a big role, perhaps even seeing her reunite with her brother.

Of course it would get J&A involved as well after all they would want to help her.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Mad on Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:27 am

Ok , beyond to John and Aeryn and Chiana, there will be also the return of virginia hey in a different role? I hope.... :o

MAD of love....farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:21 pm

Mad wrote:Ok , beyond to John and Aeryn and Chiana, there will be also the return of virginia hey in a different role? I hope.... :o

MAD of love....farscape

Why a different role? :?: Zhaan is not dead and she would make a great connection between the different stories :!:
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby littlejamie on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:51 pm

I agree. She would make a great connection. Her return could also prompt Stark's return as well, from wherever he decided to go to at the end of PKW.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Chocolate on Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:17 pm

Zhaan is not dead and she would make a great connection between the different stories

She ISN'T dead? I thought she got blown to bits inside a wormhole on the pathfinder ship.
I know that ordinarily on Sci-Fi this shouldn't be a problem, characters have survived worse, :lol: but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I think Zhaan could come back if Virginia's makeup would be different, to the best of my knowledge she quit the show because she had a severe allergic reaction to the makeup or something.
"It is pointless to lie to your God as I am All-Knowing as well as All-Beautiful." - Vala Mal-Doran
Chocolate
Luxan Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to Future Farscape