Petition for return of Farscape

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby cyberman on Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:13 pm

Well said, scapcadet. I was trying to get this point across but not doing a very good job.
And the devil asked, "Be you angels?"
And we said, "Nay, we are but men. Rock On!"
cyberman
Delvian Pa'u

Postby pertm on Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:30 am

I will be lucky if they send it here at all. So far they have shown nothing of farscape here :cry:
pertm
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:45 pm

Well, if this posts could reach the tv stations of my country and air again Farscape including the PK Wars, which we still haven't watched.. Most of scapers from my country had to buy the DVD to watch pkwars,..

If this could reach their ears, well, it would be like a miracle, and then I would believe in miracles. But in this bussines, there are no miracles. Such a great show like Farscape, with such a fan base, was abruptly cut and they only gave them the chance of a Miniseries. Farscape is much more than that.

We can only wait for the sanity of cinema and tv producers to have farscape back on tv or on big screen.

FARSCAPE MUST BE BACK!!!

TO THOSE TV STATIONS PROGRAMMERS INCLUDING THE SPANISH ONES, Take note of all this!!

n so passionate in my words and if I've upset somebody. It was not my intention.

Sorry about that in advance.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:29 am

I would sign it.

Jsut Love Farscape :D.

As for the mini-series yes it was fast-paced but it got the point across. The fifth season would of been about the war in the end. Along with Aeryn's pregnancy.

David and Rockne wanted to give us something awesome and deserving for being loyal. I think they accomplished that. Along furthering the story.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Emeraldcity on Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:46 pm

Cattivo wrote:So where does that leave the rest of us?

Well if you aren't a J/A shipper, pretty much out in the cold unfortunately ;) ;) ;)
www.peachtreeservices.net

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby littlejamie on Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:56 pm

well I am a J/A shipper. So I guess I'm not left in the cold :).

Of course I love the whole show.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby CactusWoman on Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:14 am

Well, I'll add my 2 cents.

BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK!!! I NEED MY FRIENDS!

thanks, I feel better now.
FARSCAPE VIRTUAL SEASON 5 IS HERE!!!
The war may be over, but the story continues...
http://www.Freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
CactusWoman
Nebari Snurcher

plea for more Farscape

Postby bwilli18 on Sun May 14, 2006 9:15 pm

I'm new to Farscape, but I have the zeal of a convert. I'm watching them through again on Netflix. I stopped in the middle of season 3 (The Choice) and started over, to make the pleasure last and build up to The Choice again. I just watched the cliffhanger at the end of Season 4. For those of you original Sci-Fi channel watchers, that must have been horrific--such a cliffhanger with seemingly no hope for resolution. Thank you so much to the fans who blazed the trail and got PK Wars made. I will be watching it tonight for the first time.

Now, I'm depressed. I never thought of myself as either a fanboy or a hopeless romantic. But the Aeryn John story has me so wrapped up and it's going to be over and no more new shows for poor me to watch.

Please make some more. Add me to the newbies who will swell the ranks of the new audience. I wonder how many people have, like me, watched it for the first time after it was already cancelled? From these forums, it would seem to be a significant number.
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby celufan4o on Wed May 24, 2006 8:07 pm

I want FarScape back! We all want FarScape back there will be a new project Im sure!!!
celufan4o
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Wed May 24, 2006 9:26 pm

I will put my name wherever it takes to bring Farscape back. No matter if it's in paper, Internet.....

Well, internet worked to have PK WARS, so it must work for a REAL season 5!!!!

SG-1 has reached its 10th season why can't Farscape have a 5th season?
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby celufan4o on Wed May 24, 2006 9:31 pm

AERYNSUN wrote:I will put my name wherever it takes to bring Farscape back. No matter if it's in paper, Internet.....

Well, internet worked to have PK WARS, so it must work for a REAL season 5!!!!

SG-1 has reached its 10th season why can't Farscape have a 5th season?
yea and "Andromeda" have 5 season's!We want more season's of FarScape :roll:
celufan4o
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Nikolay on Thu May 25, 2006 11:17 am

That's right , WE NEED MORE FARScape and we'll get it

yea and "Andromeda" have 5 season's!We want more season's of FarScape

What abot SG. It have 10 seasons while FS only 4 . But if finaly we get FS what it'll be about ( Little D or sth else ).Perhaps Ben and Claudia won't play again in FS . Maybe we'll have Moya and Pilot the same but it won't be the same . Rygel will be there which'll make the world
more smelly :lol: Henson & Co has never promised about Farscape Future but I'm an optimist ( if they don't bring it back we'll make them ) :twisted:
John:"You wanna see it"
Scorpius:"Yes"
John:"Say please..."
Scorpius:"please"
John:"pretty please"
Scorpius:"pretty please"
John:"With a cherry on top"
Scorpius:"With a cherry on top"
John:"Happy birthday! "
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby StarF on Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:01 pm

Its a shame that they dident say Frell in the mini series.. How ever i would sign anything for the slightes chance of getting more Farscape...

Sg1
Atlantis
Battlestar are all ok shows... but they arent Farscape, they lack the humor, the swearing, and all that specials things that made farscape so greath.. I am getting so despret i could Kill for more farscape :twisted:
StarF
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Mad on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:51 am

You have reason , is incredible that many other series less fascinating than farscape they are so long, is a injustice that it must be repaired....

Not to be deprived of hope, I believe that the back of farscape it is possible.
The future of farscape is in the thoughts of the producers like has been looked at , must have only patience and make to feel all our enthusiasm and desire see again the show , john and Aeryn...

MAD of love.....farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

I say go for it

Postby NumfarVera on Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:14 am

I watched Farscape occasionally when it was originally on. Truth be told, I had read about it and the "muppet" factor turned me off. Shame on me for being close minded.

What got me interested was the PKW. I thought it was wonderfully done, allowed someone like me to get to know the characters and the storyline. Pretty good trick of summing up 88 episodes into a 5 or 10 minute summary and it making sense.

I've since bought all 4 seasons plus PKW and have watched them over and over. I'm on my 3rd trek thru the series and am still finding new things to make me laugh my ass off, cry like a little girl, and make me love these characters and this story even more.

Someone said 'net petitions don't work. I don't care, I'm throwing my support at it just because!

Peace folks :D :D
The first Scarron you see...You Tell Him Who His Daddy Is!!!

She had the body of a Venus, so imagine my surprise!
NumfarVera
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

PreviousNext

Return to Future Farscape