New Adventures of Farscape (spoilers for the mini series)

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:49 pm

Going back and reading through everyones posts just now I just want to say a couple of things.

Like I said in a different post I don't want Grayza's kid to be John's. Add in why because Grayza has slept used so many men to get to the top of the peacekeepers. It would be just wrong that it's John's.

It would also be wrong because of Aeryn, while being a peacekeeper had meaningless just release tension sex. So the fact that when she had a love relationship with John and out of the possibilites it was in fact little D was from that, makes it more special.

Grayza's being his would lessen that in a way I think.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Ru on Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:42 am

I know what you mean littlejamie - maybe not so specifically but I liked that the series ended on a high for j and a and it would be a shame to ruin that so therefore I think it should be a peacekeeper baby.
Ru
Delvian Pa'u

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:01 am

Thanks. That's what I was getting at. It should be a peacekeeper baby.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Previous

Return to Future Farscape