New Adventures of Farscape (spoilers for the mini series)

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Arenzera on Fri May 27, 2005 1:36 pm

Scorpius_son wrote:i like the idea of a wormhole dwelling race they could be a race that has been observin the real space for a while and are beginning to consider conquerin the real space species absorbing their worlds into their own empire and they could also posess a wormhole weapon!!! :shock:

Whoa... so Deep Space Nine (bajoran wormhole Wraith).

Kiel ;-)
Arenzera
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Whitestar on Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:07 am

Arenzera wrote:
Scorpius_son wrote:i like the idea of a wormhole dwelling race they could be a race that has been observin the real space for a while and are beginning to consider conquerin the real space species absorbing their worlds into their own empire and they could also posess a wormhole weapon!!! :shock:

Whoa... so Deep Space Nine (bajoran wormhole Wraith).

Kiel ;-)

My thoughts exactly, Arenzera! :D It's cliche and way too spiritual for my taste. Something original would suffice. 8)

Whitestar
Whitestar
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby scaperfan on Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:15 am

Sevgrlx wrote:I'm still new to the Farscape world so I'm rather agast at the fact that Grayza's child could be John's.....when did this happen?

aha, a newbie!...you have to watch Season 4, mate! All will therein be revealed (or not)... :wink:

scaperfan 8)
Mal: "It ain't all buttons and charts little Albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say."
River: "I do, but I like to hear you say it."
Mal: "Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she ain't keepin' up just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her up when she ought to fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens, makes her home."
River: "Storm's getting worse."
Mal: "We'll pass through it soon enough."
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

Postby Sandworm on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:33 pm

Hey, scaperfan, where did the new sig pic come from?
I like it, lol.

everyone else, check out the V5 webby.
:P
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby scaperfan on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:46 pm

Sandworm wrote:Hey, scaperfan, where did the new sig pic come from?

my camera :mrgreen:
- taken at ozscape- it's a photo of the screen that was behind the stage, so people at the back could see things a little clearer...Rebecca and David doing the 'lost scene' from PKW... :D

Sandworm wrote:I like it, lol.
thankyou...me too! :)

Sandworm wrote:everyone else, check out the V5 webby.
:P
everyone else...but me? owh....but...I like V5 too? :(
Fine then...I'll go sulk...
Mal: "It ain't all buttons and charts little Albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say."
Mal: "Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she ain't keepin' up just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her up when she ought to fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens, makes her home."
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

Postby Sandworm on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:54 pm

Well, I suppose if you ask nicely, you could have a look.

*waits indefinitely for the asking in an alternate universe.*

Oh, OK. Go on then. Knock yourself out. I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't enjoy my creativity, too. I suppose. :P
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby scaperfan on Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:32 am

Sandworm wrote:Well, I suppose if you ask nicely, you could have a look.
*waits indefinitely for the asking in an alternate universe.*

wow...you gave me all of two minutes to ask indefinitely? Your universe appears to be caught in a time-differential thingywhatsit...one minute in yours feels like forever- you don't own a Locket, do you? :wink:
...remind me not to go visiting... ;)

Sandworm wrote:Oh, OK. Go on then. Knock yourself out. I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't enjoy my creativity, too. I suppose. :P
Oh, kind master, I grovel before your benevolence...are mine eyes worthy to look upon it also?
Cool. Shall take a squiz, let you know what I think...

oh, and as to the earlier comment
Sandworm wrote:Hey, scaperfan, where did the new sig pic come from?
...*thunk* excuse me while I hit my head against this handy brick wall... ](*,) you said 'sig pic', not avatar...dur...I just assumed you meant my piccy, as it's the only thing I've changed recently...and, I did write where I got the banner from, underneath it... :P see? :wink:
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

Postby Sandworm on Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:55 am

dw about sig, avatar. I'll live.

as for your eyes being worthy, I don't know. We'll have to see if you shrivel up and die when you see the brilliance of my webby, lol.

As for time...
well, everyone in the V5 team seems to think I put 30 hours a day in, so one of them suggested I have a time control device. That would explain it, no? :P stop time. Start time. Stop time. Start time. Fun for the whole family!
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby bwilli18 on Sun May 28, 2006 5:30 am

Until I work out a deal with a studio and Jim Henson to produce my FarScape script, I suggest Sandworm's 5th season. There are some wham-bam episodes in there.

Much creative energy has gone into several of them. I haven't picked a favorite yet.
Last edited by bwilli18 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby littlejamie on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:39 pm

That would be interesting with Furlow. Of course she would of had to rebuild the module first.

I see Jack helping John though; he would want to help make it a safe place for John's new family to live.

I see the government doing it though because they feel threatened by these guys.

I like the whole Nebari thing as well finally happening. Of course that would be like another war the two would be in.

I would also like to see the seer again from "The Choice". This time it's affecting John by bringing back the other John's ghost, where only John can sense him and eventually see him.

I love how they are together, and am happy that they are, but that would make for an interesting twist.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby bwilli18 on Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Thanks, Little Jamie.

I was so depressed when I completed my first run through FarScape that I've since gone on a writing-about-FarScape jag. I'm flattered that you actually bothered to read some of it.

I do like my idea, but alas, I fear that there won't be any new FarScape. I've been thinking about where the story might go just to keep the show alive in my head. I think that must be one of the stages of grief.

Btw, I just watched the syndication episode of Infinite Possibilities: Icarus Abides. I cried like a baby, audible sob and everything.

Earlier today a friend and I took our kids to the beach here in Chicago. We were struggling with the logistics of parking when she boldly declared, "I have a plan!" I had great difficulty explaining why I thought that was so funny. I'm such a hopeless FarScape nerd.
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby Sandworm on Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:37 am

Bwilli... you might be interested in the link in my signature... or you might not... up to you... it won't kill you to click it and find out, right?
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby littlejamie on Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:11 pm

Your welcome :).

Also If somebody boldly said that to me as well, I would crack up myself and have a hard time explaining it too.

Where I'm from they're airing that episode tonight.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby bwilli18 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:50 pm

Sandworm, Little Jamie... I love you guys! :D Thanks for being there for me.

I really do enjoy the fan fiction (thanks for the link, SW) and the videos, and swapping ideas in the forums, but I want so badly to see John and Aeryn back in space for new adventures.

All My Children has been on for like 75 years. And they're making a sequel to Roadhouse. For crying out loud! Roadhouse!?

I want more FarScape! Gimme my FarScape! :x

Okay, now back to work. I think people are starting to wonder why I'm pounding the keys.

bw
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby Ru on Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:16 am

Rav Winston wrote:And would it be Maryk's daughter or Crichton's? Ah, "the course of true love never did run smooth...."

Did Braca get ruled out as the father at some point? Add him back in I say!
Ru
Delvian Pa'u

PreviousNext

Return to Future Farscape