Miniseries Promos during Stargate not on farscape world

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Miniseries Promos during Stargate not on farscape world

Postby ScarranKullWarrior on Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:48 am

There have been two different Peacekeeper Wars promos that were shown during Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis within the last 2-3 weeks.

The first was the exact first Promo shown but with a voice over and Pilot telling Crichton "Good Morning, Commander" as he enter Command.

the latest shown last night (9-17) was all new, some of the crew (including Jool), Glasshopper telling Sputnik, Crichton is alive (from a different angle than the Apple.com trailer), the voice-over saying how other show stories end and the Farscape Story continues (or something like that), the voice-over then says "Farscape is Back!" Oh, and for your information, there is no mention about the Farscape Daytime Marathons.

Promos at http://farscape.chorn.com/multimedia/vidclip/Previews/previews3.html

Scroll to bottom and select-The PeaceKeeper Wars long Promo (Changed w/Announcer & Scifi Logo) or The PeaceKeeper Wars long Promo (Newer footage)
:thud: :bearhug:
From 2x04-Crackers Don't Matter
CRICHTON: Hiya, kids.
RYGEL: Let me go. I command it, you miserable --
CRICHTON: No one's going anywhere, not even to Disneyland. Not before we all have the breakfast of losers.
(CRICHTON pours water on Aeryn's face. AERYN wakes and splutters.)
CRICHTON: Oh, look everybody. Sunshine's awake! (Moves over to D'Argo and kicks D'Argo in the knee.) Ronaldo! Even on a flesh wound. Ow, ow, ow, ow! That must hurt.
ScarranKullWarrior
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby datsdewody on Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:10 pm

Ach! It says "Service Temporarily Unavailable" BAH HUMBUG!

Well I can't wait to see it/them, I'll just keep tryin and thank you very much

ps what a handy website--it even has farscape undressed and commercials ans everything! 8)
datsdewody
Delvian Pa'u

Postby shattereddawn on Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:16 pm

Frell me! Just checked out the new trailer. ****Spoiler Alert****
(hope this is right as this is my first time here)
Did any one else notice that Emperor Staleek is on the iceberg with John and Einstien! I can't believe there gonna fit all this action into 4 hours. Roll on October (although I live in the uk so only the goddess knows when we'll get to see it)! :o :o :o :cry:
***Don't look up if you don't want to be spoiled***
shattereddawn
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby johncrichton411 on Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:18 am

man I really want to see this trailer.. anyone else have problems with that page? I can load it ok but the actual links to the movies files are non-existent. Are these trailers anywhere else?
always save crichton
johncrichton411
Luxan Warrior

Postby ScarranKullWarrior on Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:16 am

If you can't get to the page, just give it time

Also, Let me know you watch Scifi Friday (Andromeda, Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis), I'm just Curious.
CRICHTON: No one's going anywhere, not even to Disneyland. Not before we all have the breakfast of losers.
CRICHTON: Oh, look everybody. Sunshine's awake! (Moves over to D'Argo and kicks D'Argo in the knee.) Ronaldo! Even on a flesh wound. Ow, ow, ow, ow! That must hurt.
ScarranKullWarrior
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby ScarranKullWarrior on Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:39 am

The lastest promo feature the gang (Chiana, D'Argo, Crichton, and Jool). the clip isn't from the mini series it's from Season 3, stop the video at the 5 second mark, on the right of Chiana's head (hair) you notice one of those ring's D'Argo had the Peacekeepers take out in Into the Lion's Den, Part 1: Lambs to the Slaughter.
ScarranKullWarrior
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby johncrichton411 on Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:11 am

can anyone else not get those trailers mentioned? I really wanted to see the one with the spoilers mentioned (not jool) above and those and most of the links on the page don't actually lead to movie files..
always save crichton
johncrichton411
Luxan Warrior

Postby johncrichton411 on Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:27 am

ok nevermind
turns out I'm a very inpatient fan 8)
always save crichton
johncrichton411
Luxan Warrior

Return to Future Farscape