Moya's Wedding Scene

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Moya's Wedding Scene

Postby FarscapeForeverBrand on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:57 pm

I think it would have been nice to have seen Pilot's reaction to the baby. I know a few people have mentioned that earlier. I felt that Pilot didn't have much to do in the mini series. Much like season four, we didn't see as much of Pilot and there wasn't as much growth with his character. I still can't figure out something. After everything that these characters have been through - - why didn't the ceremony take place in Pilot's den so he could be apart of it. After what he went through in 'Bad Timing' and in this film, you'd think it would have been like that. I found that VERY weird.
FarscapeForeverBrand
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby pushka on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:19 am

I totally agree, I was very disapointed with the lack of Pilot's appearance in season 4 and the PK wars. A good point to raise, the wedding scene perhaps should have been done in Pilot's den... unless Pilot's not that fond of weddings...?

And I was a little surprised at how Aeryn seemed to virtually ignore Pilot throughout season 4 and PK wars, except perhaps the last episode of season 4. There relationship was touched on a hell of a lot in the first 3 seasons and they got pretty close after DNA mad scientist. I would have thought they may have continued to expand on the Pilot - Aeryn thing, but they seemed to leave it out somewhat, and I thought it was kind of sad.
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Postby littlejamie on Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:06 pm

I know. It seemed he should of at least been there on the clamshell listening.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby McClance on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:04 am

I would certainly have liked that, Pilot being one of my favorite characters.
Do not anger Dragons if you value your life.
McClance
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars