Grayza Question

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Grayza Question

Postby SunSoldier on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:00 pm

i don't know if this has been touched. If it has, someone please direct me to the answer, but this is my observation: Grayza was basically thrown out of power in We're So Screwed Part III, and that's the last we hear or see of her in the seasons, right? so how come she's comandant again in the PKWs? Could it have something to do with her "techniques" of gaining power, considering that in PKW she is pregnant?
"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." --Lucy Lawless, Starlog - Savage Sword of Xena
SunSoldier
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby littlejamie on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:49 pm

I would say it has to do with her techniques. After all she uses them whenever she needs to to get ahead.

She had the Chancellor wrapped around her finger as well.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby TINemo on Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am

She had been incarcerated by Braka when he mutinied and took over the ship, but obviously she has worked her wiles on the Grand Chancellor. Not only that . but she has convinced him the child she is expecting is his.The pregnancy bit came about because Rebecca was VERY pregnant in real life--in fact I believe she delivered in Feb and they filmed until March,--something like that.

But now that the story line is there, the question arises: whose child is it really. David Franklin claims it is Braka's but since his relationships with Grayza are mostly in his mind, I think that's wishful thiking on David's part.

Of course, one possibility is John Crichton. Grayza no doubt has access to the stasis pregnancy common to carrier born Sebaceans. Maybe she thinks having John's child will gain her some leverage one way or another.

IF, big IF, they ever continue the story, that would be one line to pursue
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars