PKWars What about Princess Katralla?

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

PKWars What about Princess Katralla?

Postby littlejamie on Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:19 am

This has been on my mind for a while now about how she was not mentioned in the peacekeeper wars. Early on it is mentioned that the scarrans were taking out system by system a galaxy wide war, and it seems to me with Johns type of character wouldn't he want to see if she's alright?. I know he's become hardened however he does have weaknesses, he's soft when it comes to Aeryn and little D so wouldn't he want to see if Katralla's world was destroyed by the scarrans or not? just to see if both she and his daughter were alright and still alive?. Perhaps there was just not enough time, just like with not mentioning Zhaan?. After, all the main things were 1The war 2 The wedding 3 little D being born?. Maybe in the movie whenever it comes out. So was wondering if anyone else has thoughts about this?.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby SunKrux on Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:37 pm

Considering that Katralla's home world was NOT in the UT's they were more than likely not touched by the threat of the Scarren/Sebeacan war. I imagine Katralla and Tyno are still very much statues and listening and learning all they can until they are freed.

I don't think John has hardened towards her or that planet. He had bigger fish to fry than to worry about a planet that is well protected. I honestly think John was quite confident that Katralla and the planet (therefore his child) were/are fine.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby TINemo on Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:34 am

And she is supposed to be a statue for 78/79 years .When she is reconstituted, she will be with her lover.as she wanted. and have John's daughter.

There would be little point in going back NOW--if the planet is ruined, nothing can be done. If it's fine there is nothing to do-- see above.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars