Johns wound above the eye

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

TalynJohn and MoyaJohn

Postby DCscaper on Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:49 pm

Speculation is fun, I totally agree. I think we all know that if we are not on the official show site, we are not providing official dogma. As for TalynJohn and MoyaJohn being the same person - I don't think they are, but as someone else mentioned, the show producers and Ben Browder wanted to remind viewers that they are the same man (generally speaking) with the scar placement. BTW, I can't wait to see that convention video...I haven't ordered it yet, but plan to.

lovingfarscape wrote:but this is a different type of wormhole weapon and taylan john had the tech put in his head just like moya john did, its not wealther they r linked or not, they are twinned so the r linked

Regarding the above: actually, as far as I am aware, it's the same wormhole weapon. It's just used in a different way. This is just a guess, but I think the more matter you feed into the wormhole (as resultant from the wormhole weapon), the larger and less controlled it becomes. Since TalynJohn used the weapon on a single ship, it didn't become the monstrous entity that the one did in the PKW.

Anyone want to speculate on this one? :wink:
"In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." -Andre Gide (1869–1951)
DCscaper
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby littlejamie on Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:46 am

The wound above the eye was intentional. Both are the same guy John Crichton. They are connected, and get reunited in a way I think in "revenging Angel". Can't help but wonder too if it was Moya-John's face that appeared on the hologragh with the Seer in The Choice" who says "Aeryn help me, bring me back". Plus all the references, one being in "Dog with Two Bones" in the coin toss scene, the part about the stars and all the other ones throughout season four. I will always see them as two different guys because I still see the remaining John as the one who was left on Moya in season three. Have always wondered how Aeryn came to the conclusion about seeing no distinction between them anymore? was happy she did because always wanted her and him to get back together and was happy when they finally did at the end of "twice Shy".
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Previous

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars