Deleted Scenes

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Re: deleted scenes and changes

Postby BrentBarrett on Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:33 pm

Europa1000 wrote:
lady of the uncharteds wrote:On the topic of deleted scenes I really wish more were included in the all of season DVDs and hope they put a lot in with the mini issue.

In his inteview on KBIG radio Ben implied that after the mini series aires all four seasons were going to be re-released on DVD with a, "magnatude of new commentaries." So maybe you'll get your wish. :D You can download the inteview over at the SACC site at http://www.scaper.com/sounds/index.html

Maybe. :) I have that interview in MP3 files on my computer, and he isn't quite clear if he means a re-release of the series with more commentaries or just a release of the mini with many commentaries. I hope he means both, but we'll have to wait and see.
The John and Aeryn Site
http://www.johnaeryn.com

BrentBarrett
Peacekeeper High Command

Re: deleted scenes and changes

Postby Europa1000 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:54 am

BrentBarrett wrote:
Europa1000 wrote:
lady of the uncharteds wrote:On the topic of deleted scenes I really wish more were included in the all of season DVDs and hope they put a lot in with the mini issue.

In his inteview on KBIG radio Ben implied that after the mini series aires all four seasons were going to be re-released on DVD with a, "magnatude of new commentaries." So maybe you'll get your wish. :D You can download the inteview over at the SACC site at http://www.scaper.com/sounds/index.html

Maybe. :) I have that interview in MP3 files on my computer, and he isn't quite clear if he means a re-release of the series with more commentaries or just a release of the mini with many commentaries. I hope he means both, but we'll have to wait and see.

Me too. Yeah that's why I said "implie." A lot of people aren't sure if he meant one or the other or both. Both would be nice because there were quite a few episodes that a lot people wished there had been commentary on and there wasn't. Maybe someone will ask him for clarification at the con. :)
Europa.

Claudia: It (kissing) is a weird way to make a living, ... don’t you think?
Ben: (Silent)
Claudia: When Andrew Prowse says, "… we actually need to see you touching tongues on camera …" that’s a weird way to make a living. It is.
Ben: (Still silent)
Claudia: No?
Ben: There are certain jobs that have perks, and ... :lol:
-Ben Browder and Claudia Black at Farscape Con 2004.

"'Farscape, it's different from the waist down ...'"
"That's a good ad campaign for you Thomas! :lol:"
-Ben Browder to Sci-Fi's Thomas Vitale at Comic-Con, July 2004.
Europa1000
Delvian Pa'u

DVDs

Postby lady of the uncharteds on Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:23 am

Well, if there are more DVDs of any kind with MORE of what I want, looks like I will be parting with more of my currency to obtain that fix.

Do any of you realize how comforting it is to know I'm not the only far-batz (sp) maniac out here that adores Farscape this much? I thank the whole lot of you for making me feel so at home!

MORE FARSCAPE!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!! I'm like Rygel on a sugar high! :twisted:
lady of the uncharteds
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby john_aeryn_fanatic on Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:57 am

hehe your not the only one Lady of the uncharted territories!

all of my friends geeeze i cant bear to say it H*** farscape! LOL:p so i was soo happy to be able to blab on and on about it without sounding like a dork! :wink:
ImageImage
john_aeryn_fanatic
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Europa1000 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:58 pm

Yeah, Lady of the UT, we all are in need of a Farscape 12 Step Program I suppose. :lol: But I figure if you have to be addicted to something this is waaaaay better then what a lot people are addicted to - and it's legal. :wink:
Europa.

Claudia: When Andrew Prowse says, "… we actually need to see you touching tongues on camera …" that’s a weird way to make a living. It is.

Europa1000
Delvian Pa'u

Re: DVDs

Postby Europa1000 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:17 pm

lady of the uncharteds wrote:Well, if there are more DVDs of any kind with MORE of what I want, looks like I will be parting with more of my currency to obtain that fix....MORE FARSCAPE!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!! I'm like Rygel on a sugar high! :twisted:

You asked for it and you got it! :lol:
http://www.savefarscape.com/stories/1099415995.php
Europa.

Europa1000
Delvian Pa'u

Postby xfkirsten on Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:07 pm

Europa1000 wrote:You asked for it and you got it! :lol:

Hooray! Thanks for passing that along! 2 double-sided discs for $25... I'm definitely buying that one!
"Some imagination, huh?"
xfkirsten
Delvian Pa'u

Be still my beating heart

Postby lady of the uncharteds on Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:34 pm

The Starburst Edition will be on my IMMEDIATE purchase list... not leaving that up to jolly Ol' Saint Nick, no way!

Europa1000 and J A Fanatic, I know exactly what you mean. I truly have never been a fan like this of any show and I have been watching and reading sci-fi since I was a kid. I know some people that don't care for Farscape - but then they aren't really into sci-fi either - those same folks have also commented that it was too "complicated" (ie, you have to see all of it to put the puzzle together). I HAVE managed to convert my 75 year old dad into a fan and also have a good friend that I got into watching. She actually called me after the mini-series to rave about how great it was and tell me she was convinced there would be more to come.

But the big question....when will mini DVD with extras be out? I hope that it is FULL of deleted scenes, bloopers, etc..
lady of the uncharteds
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby datsdewody on Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:17 am

xfkirsten wrote:
Europa1000 wrote:You asked for it and you got it! :lol:

Hooray! Thanks for passing that along! 2 double-sided discs for $25... I'm definitely buying that one!

AAH!! That lookkssss sooooo awwwessommeee =P~ :P :P

6 AUDIO COMMENTARIES!?!? geeezz thats fan frelling tastic!
datsdewody
Delvian Pa'u

Postby CactusWoman on Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:39 am

I have another example, unless someone can explain it. In the last scene John says, "and your mother was right" ( or something close to that)
Aeryn,"your mother is always right"...
John, "this,..will be your playground" holding up little D

I've watched a few times now and don't know what he could be referring to. There must be a missing scene between them, perhaps talking of their sons future etc...

If anyone can shed some light please feel free.

thanks

PS..I'm new, how did I get the title "Hooman...lost in space" attached to me?
CactusWoman
Nebari Snurcher

Postby BrentBarrett on Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:59 am

CactusWoman wrote:I have another example, unless someone can explain it. In the last scene John says, "and your mother was right" ( or something close to that)
Aeryn,"your mother is always right"...
John, "this,..will be your playground" holding up little D

I've watched a few times now and don't know what he could be referring to. There must be a missing scene between them, perhaps talking of their sons future etc...

If anyone can shed some light please feel free.

When they entered that scene, Aeryn told the baby, "That's right, open your eyes... You see all these stars? They're yours." So when John says, "Your mother was right," he means when she said all the stars were their son's.

The banter about "Your mother is always right" and "Get used to that" was just joking between John and Aeryn. :)
The John and Aeryn Site
http://www.johnaeryn.com

BrentBarrett
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby PCK3 on Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:48 am

Good news: We have a few days left till the release of the Mini-series on DVD...
Bad news: We have a few days left till the release of the Mini-series on DVD!

Sci-Fi has an array of pictures on the site, images from the mini. I have always wondered of the picture of Scorpius in the top of the background. With one of the Starlog Magazines I found out what that is. In, I think, the Nov. issiue they talk alot about Farscape and have a clearer picture of the same. It is my boy Scorpius in John's Wormhole Weapon. Could make for a fun deleated scene/blopper....
http://www.scifi.com/farscape/peacekeeperwars/

ImageScorpius: I shall show you how to win a war.
Scorpius: I... do not loose!
PCK3
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby scaperfan on Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:55 am

sorry, getting back to the whole question of deleted scenes in the pkw dvd- am I the only one who's read this? :-s

http://www.farscapeworld.com/news/shownews.php?id=1099

..it does seem to say there'll be a few featured...
Mal: "It ain't all buttons and charts little Albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say."
River: "I do, but I like to hear you say it."
Mal: "Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she ain't keepin' up just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her up when she ought to fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens, makes her home."
River: "Storm's getting worse."
Mal: "We'll pass through it soon enough."
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

Postby Dani Moure on Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:16 am

scaperfan wrote:sorry, getting back to the whole question of deleted scenes in the pkw dvd- am I the only one who's read this? :-s

http://www.farscapeworld.com/news/shownews.php?id=1099

..it does seem to say there'll be a few featured...

...on the UK DVD only though (for now).
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby scaperfan on Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:28 am

Dani Moure wrote:...on the UK DVD only though (for now).

yeah...bugger. I've ordered my copy of pkw now, through an American company- I would have gone with the UK version because of all the better extras, but the cost of the dvd, plus the shipping, was prohibitive compared to the price for the US, which includes free shipping... :(

...don't suppose anyone's up for copying those lovely extras and sending me a copy? :wink:

...or, I'd be more than happy for someone to buy me a UK copy and send it, as long as the total cost is less than what I've found on amazon.uk...17 pounds (AU$41), plus shipping... :?
Mal: "It ain't all buttons and charts little Albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say."
River: "I do, but I like to hear you say it."
Mal: "Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she ain't keepin' up just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her up when she ought to fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens, makes her home."
River: "Storm's getting worse."
Mal: "We'll pass through it soon enough."
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

PreviousNext

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars