the money shot! (spoilers duh)

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby littlejamie on Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:24 am

I agree. I love that moment to when she says "I've killed men for less". He knows it's not a good time and to come back later to check on her with the contractions.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby desert fox on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:25 am

The moment our gang blast out of temple with their guns blazing ,

Last stand of Ka'Dargo with "I am your Daddy" quote

The moment John collapsed to ground after closing wormhole weapon and Aeyrn screams , rushes to his side , wails..

The moment Aeyrn spoke with comatose John , told him her feelings then put baby next to him , John woke up , baby cried and Aeyrn's happy expression....

Those are the best moments of PKW for me
desert fox
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby farsfan on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:57 pm

desert fox wrote:The moment our gang blast out of temple with their guns blazing ,

Last stand of Ka'Dargo with "I am your Daddy" quote

The moment John collapsed to ground after closing wormhole weapon and Aeyrn screams , rushes to his side , wails..

The moment Aeyrn spoke with comatose John , told him her feelings then put baby next to him , John woke up , baby cried and Aeyrn's happy expression....

Those are the best moments of PKW for me

totally agree
farsfan
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

too many too decide

Postby bwilli18 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:17 am

PKW had so many good shots, but the challenge has been set to pick just one. For me, it was Aeryn imploring, "Somebody help me!" over the lifeless body of John.

The whole series seemed to be building to the moment where Aeryn had changed from believing in the warrior code to believing in (or at least being open to) some greater power, from relying on her self to relying on her ship mates, from belonging to the Plyzar Regiment to belonging to John and her son, from being a Peacekeeper commando/prowler pilot to being a mother/lover/woman. From the moment John said "You can be more," the show, for my money has been about Aeryn becoming more. So my money shot is when Aeryn has fully realized the pain of becoming more.

What a great show.
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:26 am

I agree :).

She screams for help, and everyone moves closer.

Aeryn would help all her shipmates. Which is how she got kidnapped in season four.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Vye King on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:15 pm

Stark frelling up the marrage vows. Typical Farscape, impending doom deeply dramatical moment, and all they (the writers) do is make jokes.
Also John asking Chi to help deliver the baby:
Chi "I can't do this"
John "You helped deliver Talyn"
Chi "All I did was blow up a wall"
Aeryn "She's right. She Can't do this"

P.s. I know the quote is wrong. My best mate stole all my DVDs.
Vye King
Luxan Warrior

Previous

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars