New forum for Peacekeeper Wars discussions - RULES

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

New forum for Peacekeeper Wars discussions - RULES

Postby Dani Moure on Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:58 am

After a bit of discussion with the mods, I decided this would be the easiest way to solve the problem of spoilers, so created this forum just for that.

Please note that we still ask you to keep spoilers out of thread titles, as they show up in other areas of the forum and site which users have no control over.

We also ask that you keep it clean - let's not have any namecalling. And of course, I'll remind everyone not to post links to download sites.

I hope most of you find this acceptable.

Mod Edit: SunKrux
ADDITION TO THE RULE: Please do NOT use any pics/screen caps/grabs as your AV or in your sig. THEY ARE SPOILERS for those who've not seen the mini yet.

Come on people...be kind to those who've not seen the mini yet. Use your brains!! If you use any pics from the mini, especially if they aren't the PROMO pics, You're SPOILING your fellow fans. That's not nice.

Some of you have gotten pm's from me requesting that you remove any pics from the mini. THANK YOU for doing so without making a big stink about it. :D Your fellow NON-US fans and management THANK YOU. :D

:bearhug: :kiss:
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

PKW. UK. When?

Postby Voter_Colonel on Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:30 am

Roll on 16th Jan. =P~
:-# please 'til then.
I for one, am already counting the days.
Little bit sad it seems likely to be on Sky :( (Commercials etc.) but just so happy someone here has seen the light and bought the thing. =D>

PS for anyone really desperate, Multi-Region DVD players now less than £30 in many places. :)
What Strain of Madness Summoned These Foul Visions To Assault My Sense?
What Caste of Diabolic Spell Raised These Denizens of Hell?
Voter_Colonel
Peacekeeper Commander

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars