Official Peacekeeper Wars general comments/discussion thread

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

pk wars

Postby starscape on Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:18 am

Yep PK wars was the BOMB!
*Look up and see the wonders i have seen. . . . .*
starscape
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby jacky on Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:18 pm

HI
I am new here
I just wanted to say hello
I agree that PK wars were excellent and I cried my eyes out
jacky
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Bern1106 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:33 pm

Just finished watching PK Wars. Feelings are mixed, the first part was spent introducing the casual viewer to the Farscape Universe, while the second was a Sci Fi Epic. So many memorable moments, but so many that would have been better done in a series context. What I mean is in those four short hours there was enough material to finish Farscape with a 12/13 eps mini series, shame it couldn't be done that way, but what we got was well worth it.
Bern1106
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Firecracker on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Bern1106 wrote:Just finished watching PK Wars. Feelings are mixed, the first part was spent introducing the casual viewer to the Farscape Universe, while the second was a Sci Fi Epic. So many memorable moments, but so many that would have been better done in a series context. What I mean is in those four short hours there was enough material to finish Farscape with a 12/13 eps mini series, shame it couldn't be done that way, but what we got was well worth it.

Not to mention all the various unresolved plot line - and the laying in of new ones.

I like PK Wars a lot. But I want more. :)
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby poundpuppy29 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 pm

I just watched and loved it. It totally blew me away. I have only seen a bit of all 4 seasons and not in order but I knew what was going. I thought it wrapped up the series very well.
My Fav SciFi & Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies & Franchises & My Fav Ships & My Fav Characters & My Sports Teams
poundpuppy29
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Previous

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars