Interesting....

The amazing adventures of the Scoobies

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby JilaCosa on Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:39 pm

Jila knew there were only a couple of things that made Sunny teleport without a word to anyone. Scarrens and......

*what was that other thing?* Jila thought as she also wondered what was going on in Emram's head. He looked pretty level headed to her. Not one that would blast away with a pulse rifle for no reason. *What was that other thing? Sunny? Where are you?* Jila sent her thoughts wide.

*OW! Frell! OW!* Jila could tell that Sunny's mental jaws were clenched. Sunny rubbed her shin for the umpteenth time. She was getting Really sick of slamming her shins in the dark. *Grrr. Sorry about that. I don't know where I am. It's too frellin' dark. Even for me.*

Jila sighed. Too dark for Sunny? This wasn't good. *Sunny, what was that other thing that bothered you as much as Scarrens?*

*OW! FRELLIN'.... Sorry. Spiders. You know that Jila. Especially after what Rag tried at Halloween.*

*Did you see one here??* Jila looked around but saw nothing other that the Scoobs and dusty webbing as thick as cotton candy.

*Bet your eema I did. Biggest damn thing I've ever seen.*

*How can that be? We've lit the entire room and we don't see any spiders at all.*

*I'm telling you it's there. Keep talking, okay? Tell me what's going on. I think I know where you are but I can't 'see' anything.*

*Okay, here goes.* Jila told Sunny about Emram coming into the room, seemingly through the wall, his strange behavior, and Kara putting him out while she waited for Sunny to find the room again.
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby RagnarRB on Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:44 pm

And somewhere in the middle of that conversation...."Jila, who the hezmana are you talking to?" Sunny demanded.

Jila sat up, a little started. There was no need for Sunny to yell at her like that. "I was just telling you what was happening."

"Like not, What's the matter with you Jila, get with the program! Start from the beginning."

"But..."

"Just tell me what happened Jila!" A touch of frustration in Sun's voice.

Jila shook her head, why was she being yelled at?

"Well..."She started the tale again, least the parts since Sunny disappeared.

After a moment or two..."Jila, you've covered this part already haven't you?"

Jila paused, "Well yeah, but you said go back to the beginning..."

"Jila, I know I kind of freaked and ported and all but I never said start over."

"Yes you did..."Jila shot back.

"Not me."

Sun's voice again. "Jila, tell Rag to quit distracting you and get back to telling me what's happening."

Jila exhailed. "But..."

"Jila!" Shouted two Sunny voices at once....

Somewhere...out yonder in the dark corridor Sunny(#1) stopped dead in her tracks. She could have sworn she just heard an echo in her mindlink with Jila.

Some distance behind her, Sunny(#2) still following the light that she was now certain was moving away from her stopped as well. She too thought she just heard an echo.

Poor Jila, two Sunny's trying to talk with her but neither quite tuning in at the same time.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:19 am

Sandworm's head whipped round, and for a moment, he looked straight at the spider. He did not however, see it, thanks to its shroud. "I heard something," he said.
Ragnar looked confused. "What do you mean?"
"I think... I think there's something in here that I can't see. But I can't be sure. my sense of smell isn't what it used to be..."
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby SunKrux on Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:04 am

Sunny #1 (the original and only) was trying to figure out how the frell she'd been cloned when she hadn't been near any of IQ's gadgets...

"Unless I've ported myself into one. Frell's bells, I wonder if that's what I've done. But why am I still here and where's the other Sunny? And why is she trying to confuse Jila?" Sunny1 muttered aloud.

Well this is a fine mess, now isn't it.

Again, NOT helping. Have you any idea as to how or why there are now two of me. Which could possibly mean there are two of you as well. Sunny1 asked her muse, Marguerite.

Marguerite Muse was quite upset at the thought of there being two of her. She liked being the only other voice in Sunny's head. She didn't have to share the chocolate or the dreams Sunny sometimes had.

This will not do at all. There can only be one!
Marguerite commanded.

Tell that to the whatever, cause there's not a bloody thing I can do about it at the moment. I don't even know where WE are. Sunny reminded her miffed muse.

"Well, now what?" Sunny1 wondered as she stopped heading for the light. "Seems silly to keep going towards it if all I'm doing is adding to my bruise collection."
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby chryse on Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:03 am

"This is very odd," said Chryse.

"I don't think this is news." smiled Jila.

"No, not the room, I meant that my sense of smell is dulled too. So is my hearing. In fact it feels like all my senses are dulled." said the elf. "That is very odd."

Ragnar blinked. "What can dull your senses? And Sandworm's too" he asked.

Chryse shook her head. Sandworm thought and shook his head too. "There shouldn't be anything that can do that to me." he sad.

"Me either." Chryse had closed her eyes and appeared to be concentrating. She stopped responding to the other scoobs for the time being. They figured she was still feeling unwell, after all, she'd be quite quiet for some time now..

The spider backed up on it's web again. It was very concerned that it's future meals were able to discern something wrong.
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby RagnarRB on Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:56 pm

Ragnar had to admit, this all was kind of strange. He shrugged. "Well, in the mean time what should we do with him?" gesturing to the bound and still unconcious Emram.

Else where, though they didn't know it(the sunnies or the gang) , the Sunnies were still having virtually the same thoughts and conversations in their heads at the same time. Jila , however, was looking quite confused as she caught echoing snippits.

Up on her web the spider pondered if she could put them all asleep again. To delve into a snack while they were awake would simple alert the rest. Maybe she sould share with her children.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:54 pm

"I have a bad feeling about this," said Sandworm. "I dunno, maybe I am just starting to feel a little claustrophobic - I prefer the wide open spaces of home to small rooms - but..." He looked around at the walls. "I don't like this. There is something very very wrong. First Emram, then Sunny, now me and Chryse. I don't like it."
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby JilaCosa on Wed May 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Nilla silently called to her children. They would grow large and healthy with food such as this. Nilla then began weaving the web that would settle on these beings and make them sleep. Sleep until they were no more than bare bones like the so many others that had stumbled into her world.

The weaving was slow work but would be worth it in the end.

Jila's stomach flipped as Sunny's voice echoed in her head. It felt odd when Sunny kept contradicting herself but now it was just making her ill. Jila tried to close her mind to Sunny's thoughts but she couldn't, which had never happened before. If only Rae were awake.

And by the way, why hadn't Rae woken up? What was going on with that? And why had Emram acted so strangely? And Chyrse' hearing and smell? Nothing was adding up right. Jila's stomach flipped one more time.

**Yawwwwn** Jila couldn't help herself. As much as her head and stomach hurt she was also starting to yawn. It wasn't that she was bored or even tired... although come to think of it she was getting that way. **Yawwwn** *This is ridiculous* Jila thought as she stretched and got comfy on the floor. *It hasn't been that long since we woke up in here, but I can't seem to stay awake.*

*JILA!* Sunny's shout cut like a knife, but echoed. *Don't even think about it! You get up and get moving! Is anybody else falling asleep? Shake'em around. MOVE!!*

Jila whimpered but moved. Kara had started yawning as well as Chryse. Chocolate maybe? and could Jila conjure any? Energy was needed here. The only way to get Ragnar moving was to get him angry. Jila wasn't that good at doing that. Rae was. Damn, why hadn't Rae woken up??
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Wed May 11, 2005 7:45 pm

Sandworm realised the same thing, all by himself.

"Rag, you look like an idiot in that hat, you know." Not much of an insult, but enough to get him going if he's tired enough. Is he?
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby RagnarRB on Thu May 19, 2005 11:48 pm

Half hearing Sandworm's comment Ragnar glanced at him but mentally he yawned. Probably wasn't worth the effort but then he couldn't quite remember what the effort was. Maybe another time.

He yawned and stretched. Maybe a little nap was in order.

Blinking, yep deffinately a nap.

The he heard the voice(s)

One referred to him as a big viking looney bird, and the other was yelling things he'd rather not repeat.

She wouldn't dare!

Not to mention that he heard her twice, and saying different things! It didn't register. Not yet anyway.

"SUNNY!!!!!!!!" Mentally and vocally!

He HATED, absolutely HATED having people runnning around in his mind! And he knew Sunny knew it. That meant she was doing it on purpose, against his desires! That little peacekeeper....

Suddenly wide awake, and not even caring exactly how she was getting her voice into his mind since he'd worked so hard at making shields to keep her out, he snatched off his helmet gave it a throw at the ceiling and yelled at the top of his lungs...

"WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!!!"
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby SunKrux on Fri May 20, 2005 2:15 am

"WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!!!"

Sunny heard (or was that both Sunnies?). Sun1 grinned her evil, wicked, little grin...her plan was working.

*Bring it on big boy! I'm not afraid of you...you...you LARGE, LOONEY, Viking Bird! You couldn't hit the bright side of a barn! You throw like a girl!* Sun1 taunted

Oddly enough, Sun2 (the FAKE one) echoed Sun1's comments, exactly.

Hmmmm....
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby RagnarRB on Fri May 20, 2005 3:20 am

Ragnar's eyes narrowed, his brow wrinkled, and there was that...little twitch.

Lively, cutting and sarcastic replies slithered thru his mind. Her voice was unusually clear and strong, this annoying Sun Aeryn, perhaps twice the norm. We'll just see how big of a barn he could hit!

"Oh, you just wait. You little excuse for a ......" And to think he'd held back all these years just to make it fair.

The furniture suddenly became imperiled as he stormed about the room becoming more and more oblivious to everything and everyone else.

His mind focused, simplified in a way. You see that's what happens when you become angry enough to see red. Rage....His vision shimmered a bit. Trapped, shot and now this!

On the ceiling the spider felt it's control slipping. Anger was hard to manipulate, hard for it to control. Perhaps that is why it was unable to hide it's unfortunate offspring and skittered in.

It made an interesting sound as Ragnar crushed it with his boot!
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Fri May 20, 2005 8:24 am

Sandworm considered restraining Ragnar, but suddenly Sunny's voice sounded in his mind, too. After the Bene Gesserit, he was used to mind games, so he didn't react, he just waited to find what she was saying:

"I'm trying to anger him. You need to get out of there."
"OK. I'll just let him storm around, and try not to let him hit any scoobs."
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby KaraS on Sat May 21, 2005 8:41 pm

Kara watched Ragnar storm around the room, shouting at Sunny. Kara yawned. She shouldn't BE sleepy, she'd been sleeping, apparently, for months. But she was just so TIRED.

Kara yawned again and sat down on a dusty piece of furniture.

Sandworm shook her shoulder. "Get UP. We have to be ready to get ut of here."

Kara looked up at him and yawned, yet a third time. "I'm tired. I need to rest."
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Sandworm on Mon May 23, 2005 3:01 pm

"Sorry, Kara, no can do. You mustn't fall asleep again," sandworm said.
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

PreviousNext

Return to Scooby Adventures