Ah...now this is more like it...

The amazing adventures of the Scoobies

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Ah...now this is more like it...

Postby RagnarRB on Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:37 pm

Rubbing my hands together and grinning.

Hard to imagine I got hear first.

True it's a great big empty room but that will change. I'm sure Jila or someone will be along soon with a few notes and explainations. She's still trying to figure out what part of the either they wound up in when Scifi did the great bboard vacumn.

Meanwhile....I't good to have a home....

Wonder what the echo sounds like in here?

Heelllllooooo!!!!!!!!!!..........
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Heellllllloooooo!!!!

Postby JilaCosa on Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:10 pm

(ECHO, Echo, echo)

lol! Hey big guy! Would you look at this place. Sparkling clean and waiting for adventure. I like it. :)

(Jila puts a large basket on the floor and spreads out a red/white gingham sheet, then sits down to dig through the basket) I thought I'd have a snack while I waited to see who showed up. Care to join me? I brought all kinds of stuff. Crackers, cheese, grapes, dates, oranges, popcorn... hmmm, still hot oddly enough. And a couple bottles of what I was told is some pretty good mead.

What would you like?
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby chryse on Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:38 pm

Ragnar! Jila!
oh, what a great looking picnic! We'll need some nourishment before the decorating party/adventure.... Hmmm, they do seem to do that don't they? We have a room to clean or redecorate or something and we end up going somewhere.... I wonder where we will go this time.

*Chryse sips a bit of mead while pondering on past adventures*
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby RagnarRB on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:39 am

Reclining and contemplating....a lost art somedays but that's another story. He settled for wiping a finger across the spotless floor.

"How about that, no dust!" He could use a cleaner this big back at the longboat.

Sigh...I suppose that's lost in the closed warrens of Scifiland as well. The reality people really love their locks. They loved to tease as well. You can look in but you cann't change.

Such is life.

There was some solice to be had. Mr. Duckie would escape when he was ready.

"You know Chryse, that's a good point. We never have gone on a scavenger hunt to recover furnishings before. I wonder where they'll wind up auctioning off our virtual stuff or if it will just become a museum somewhere."
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

"Scavanger hunt my eema"

Postby Rivyn on Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:43 am

Rae stalks into the room decked out in a black leotard, face painted in camoflauge, and her pulse-rifle in tow. (Various other implements of war are, of course, strapped to various parts of her suit since like all ex-girlscout, ex-peacekeeper, Disrupter of a sorceresses, Rivyn believes in being prepared.)

"I say we raid the Dominion and take back what's ours. We've got our elf... Chryse, you have your gear?"

Smiling and nodding, Chryse holds up her flute.

"Great. We've got our sorceress." She grins at Jila. "We have one Viking in desperate need of his longboat." Pausing, she adds, "Besides, I've got fond memories of the old barge. Doesn't matter. My point is that those idiots at the Dom got bought out by the Reality goons or SOMETHING and they still have all our stuff!" Eyes widening, she asks, "Say, does anyone know if Sunny had her Prowler parked in the garage when we got evicted?"
Rivyn
Luxan Warrior

Location: Reality Land, unspecified Covert Op, indefinite assignment

Postby RagnarRB on Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:02 pm

Ragnar looked at Rae, paused in thought a moment, then grinned. He glanced at the others for their reactions ,then back at Camo Rae and all her gear.

She had that determined look all right, yet he knew she was supressing a grin of her own. They had that much in common anyway. Sure they could buy all their stuff back at auction but this could be so much more fun!

Perhaps years of chasing Kitten thru the nooks and crannies would come in handy after all. :)

(For you new readers, 'Kitten' is a refference to ArticKitten. Years past there was a poster with the handle of ArticKat who wrote with us. In the course of events IQ (At least i think it was he) shrunk her and de-evolved her into ArticKitten, a rather rambungious child like version in love with peanutbutter crunch, and snerching things that were not hers. Before it was over we had two verions of Artic. The ArticKat and ArticKitten. Kitten took great pleasure in tweeking Ragnar whenever she could and leading him in futile attemps at retribution thru the maze of the Mansion. In other words he didn't fit into the airducts as well as she.)
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby JilaCosa on Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:54 pm

Jila chuckled and shook her head, but not loudly or for very long. Rae meant business, no matter what vibes she was giving off. She always did when it came to the Dom. She was right about the Longboat. There were some Great memories attached to that vessel.

"You know we're going to need a truck to bring everything back." Jila whispered a spell and her backpack appeared. "A pretty big truck."

"Not really" Rae shook her head. "I'll just spell everything back here and nobody will be any the wiser."

"And you'll wear yourself out before we move half of it." Chryse admonished.

"Not really." Rae shook her head. "I've been working on that and I've gotten past that little side affect."

"Yah, side affect." Jila frowned. "Like the time that you were out for a week from transporting too much stuff."

"A Week?? When? I don't remember that." Rae argued.

"Ahem." Ragnar's timing was never better. "Wouldn't it be better to merely transport the items to the Longboat? Since the Longboat will be coming back here anyway it wouldn't be quite so strenuous."

Jila smiled up at Rae and nodded her head.

"And it will be a good time for you to practice your short distance transportation spells." Rae gave Jila a quick nod back. "So, are we ready?"
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby chryse on Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:38 pm

Grinning wildly, Chryse nodded enthusiastically. "This'll be fun!"

Jila smiling, asked "Should we wait for the others or leave a note?"

"Note!" said Ragnar half-way out the door. "Let's get a move on!"

Rae quickly wrote a note for the other Scoobs with directions on how to follow them back to the old Mansion. And a minute, the room was empty, waiting for the scoobs to return.
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby SunKrux on Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:09 pm

Those stinkin' Reality goons didn't get my Prowler, trust me. :twisted: Besides if they did, I'd just 'port it back to me. They can use all the locks they like...but that won't stop me. :twisted:

*Sunny wonders in and notices the food

Mmmmmm, food. Looks good Jila, thanks for supplying the spread before we secretly invade Reality space and take back what's ours. :twisted:

*Sunny sits down next to Jila and Chryse and begins to munch

You know...we should make a wee bit o' plan before we storm the castle. No point in loosing anything we collect once we're there.

I'm definately up for 'porting stuff to the Longboat. I can always unlock any doors that are keeping the Longboat trapped in Reality's newly snurched Scifiland holdings. :twisted:
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby RagnarRB on Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:30 pm

Ragnar's vision seemed to blur for a moment then settled as he shook his head to clear it. He blinked. Well now that hadn't happened in a while. It was one of those moments when reality seemed to shift one step foreward and two steps back. Almost like one of those plot holes he occasionally fell into. It really gets fun when three or more of the 'typers that be' get to imputting at the same time!

He looked about. Yep, it had shifted. Fortunately not far. One moment he had been leading the pack out with the door closing on an empty room behind ,and the next...here he was still inside, only now he was watching Sunny help herself to some food and a seat.

"But we have a plan Sunny!" He heard himself say as he finished merging with the new now.

"Like what?" She knowingly asked.

"Go, get and return!" He and Rae chorused together.

Can you tell who might be the brains of the outfit? :)
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby SunKrux on Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:52 pm

"You know Rag, usually when we follow the 'go, grab & return' plan, it usually gets frelled all to bits," Sunny commented as she 'ported in some water to drink.

"Whatdaya mean, frelled all to bits?" the silly, looney viking asked pouring himself another stein of mead.

"Well for one, don't you think you should cut back on the mead? That's the 15th stein full you've had today," Sunny teased as she continued. "Second, no matter how hard we try...something always gets frelled. It's like Crichton's plans always sucking. Third, not everyone is here yet. We can't leave the others behind."

*Sunny thinks a bit

"On second thought, let's just leave the others a note. I'm in the mood to frell with some Reality goons. As for the brains of this outfit...isn't that Mr. Ducky?" Sunny grins wickedly as she stuffs another grape in her mouth.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Kayde on Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:51 am

"Wait for me!!!!" Kay yells, running up breathlessly to the group. I got lost and it took me a while to find you guys! She hugs them each in turn.
"Let's go get our stuff!"
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby RagnarRB on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:57 am

Ragnar furrowed his brow, wrinkled his lips, grumbled at Sun's playfully impertitent comment, turned perhaps a shade darker of pink in the cheeks, but otherwise let that particular subject go.

Sweep, sweep, sweep under the carpet with that little embarassment don't you know!
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

"Whoot!"

Postby Rivyn on Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:59 pm

Rivyn says cheerfully, double checking Raegun's fitting "Ready to go, Gunny?"

"Oh, Colonel, my Colonel," the pulse-rifle answers happily. "You know I would follow you to the ends of this planet or any other. So lock and load me, baby."

"You're already locked and loaded," she points out, shaking her head. "By the way, guys, as far as plans go, we definitely prefer 'go, get, return'."

"More wiggle-room that way," Raegun agrees sagely.

"Simple yet elegant."

"Elegant my eema," Sunny laughs, shaking her head. "You've been spending too much time with a certain looney Viking bird, woman."

"Hey, what can I say?" She shrugs helplessly. "I like a man with a big boat..." She smirks as Ragnar turns an even darker shade of red. "Right, then. Let's move out."
Rivyn
Luxan Warrior

Location: Reality Land, unspecified Covert Op, indefinite assignment

Postby RagnarRB on Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:39 am

Trying for that discretion is the better part of valor ambiance and avoiding the 'run Ragnar run!' instinct at the moment of embarassment, our big man makes it a few feet out the door when he stops in mid stride, Rae nearly running into his back but non the less causing a traffic jam.

"What now?" she insist

*My aren't WE chomping at the bit.* Ragnar mentally intones to himself before turning around.

"Anybody know how were going to get there?" Not to mention where there is, but that's part 'b' of this tale.

What you forgot that long ride in the padded wagon before we got thrown out and taken in anew? All the cars are back at the Mansion!

Sometimes just getting there's an adventure.

Anyone tried hitchhiking lately?
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Next

Return to Scooby Adventures