Happy Birthday Jila, 2006!

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby KaraS on Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:53 pm

"Well, I was planning a trip to Treasure Island to see the Pirate Show after dinner." Kara said. "And then drinks in the flare bar with the piano duet. Those guys are FUNNY. Is that ok with you Jila?"
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby JilaCosa on Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:56 am

"Jila?" Kara said when Jila didn't answer her the first time.

"Jila." Rae slapped Jila on one arm as Kay lightly punched Jila on her other arm.

"Hunh? What?" Jila's head shook once sharply as she blinked and looked around. "What?"

"Hey, where'd you go?" Chryse chuckled as she put another piece of meat in her mouth.

Yes, where did you go Jila? Rae looked at Jila with that look she always used when she thought Jila was hiding something.

"Sorry" Jila blinked again. "Just kind of zoned out for a minute there."

No you didn't Rae's fork played in her potato a bit. What happened?

You tell me then we'll both know

"So what d'you think, Pirates then piano duet?" Kara asked

"Yeah, sounds good. Boy, this is filling. I'm not sure that I can finish." Jila set her fork and knife down. "Especially if I'm going to have dessert."
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby KaraS on Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:28 pm

So the Scobettes left The Excalibur and went back up the strip to Treasure Island. They got there just in time for the Pirates Of TI show. They stood on the boardwalk between the two pirate ships and watched the female pirate Sirens kick the butts of the the male pirates on the pirate ship The Bull. There was singing and dancing and colorful costumes and people diving into the water and explosions and fireworks. And more singing and dancing.

"Ha ha ha, that was great!." Grack said.

"Oh that poor pirate boy." Chryse giggled, "Tied up buy the Sirens and abused that way."

"He didn't seem to mind too much." said Rae dryly.

"I like the music." Kara said. "A little bit of honey... A little bit of of sexy..."

"Oh stop that, you're off key." laughed Kay, punching her lightly in the shoulder.

On their way out the ladies were given coupons for Kahunaville, frozen marguritas, buy one get one free.

"We're going there anyway to watch the pianists, let's use our coupons for free drinks." Kara said.
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Previous

Return to Scooby Chat