Merry Christmas!

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Merry Christmas!

Postby Kayde on Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:15 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Kay said with glee as she carried all the presents she brought for her friends into their version of the old ballroom.
Merry Christmas! she said again quietly, smiling at the picture of all the Scoobs together hanging over the fireplace.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:08 pm

"Thanks, Kay," said Sandworm, walking in behind her. But not looking terribly happy.

"Had to deal with something rather difficult in RL today. I'm glad I could get away."

(One of our horses had to be put to sleep... :( today :()
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby chryse on Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:56 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Sandworm. :( Horses are such beautiful creatures.

Merry Christmas Kay! Thanks. I love Scooby gifts! How'd you know I was looking for sheet music to Firefly's theme song and a copy of TSO's Merry Bells of Christmas? They are perfect!

*Chryse then put her gifts for the Scoobs under the tree, handing a box each to Kay and Sandworm*
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Kayde on Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:45 am

"Merry Christmas" Kay replied, and opened her gift. She yelped in glee as she opened the picture Chryse had made of Kay and her dogs in front of the Scooby mansion. In reality, they had not been able to get all the dogs to pose together, but the picture looked like a beautiful painting with all the dogs posed naturally around Kay as she looked out over the hills surrounding the mansion.

"Thanks Chryse" she said and hugged Chryse. She would put this over the fireplace in her suite.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Return to Scooby Chat