RL

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

No snow here!

Postby DrkMandalorian on Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:25 pm

All I know is there is no sign of snow out here in Sunny Cal!
Sunny Cal! HAH! THAT'S A LAUGH! It's been raining for the past week! My next door neighbor is building this huge boat in his backyard. There are all of these animals penned up in his backyard!
I'M STARTING TO GET A LITTLE NERVOUS HERE FOLKS!

Hey there! Guess who's back?
Yep, it's the Angel. Back from a too long sabbatical.
So how do I make a custom avatar out of a picture of my own?

BTW Greetings to all of the new Scoobys that have joined in my absense. I am Spyral, the One Winged Intergalactic Guardian Angel of Scapers Far and Wide!
"I'm only judging on my experience, but I've never seen such a deficient species.
How did humans make it thru a cycle, even HALF a cycle, without KILLING each other?
You have no special abilities. You're not particularly smart, can hardly smell, can barely see, and you're not even VAGUELY physically or spiritually imposing!
Is there ANYTHING humans do well?"

"Watch Football..."
DrkMandalorian
Peacekeeper Commander

Hey there Angel!

Postby KaraS on Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:55 pm

It looks like you've got a new identity there Spy. You've turned into an ingergalactic bounty hunter? And quotes from Dune. Hmmm. Sandworm will appreciate that.

Good to see you. How is Twig doing?
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby DrkMandalorian on Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:33 pm

Twig's on Holiday. Went back to The Glen to see her family. I promised that I wouldn't get into too much trouble while she was gone. She's jealous like that, you know.

Nah, think I am gonna stick with the Angel persona. It's who I am with the group.

Sandworm seems pretty cool. And I have just read the first four Dune novels, gonna start on the fifth once I finish my current read. Glad that Ragnars back at it too. And the rest of the ladies.

Let's have some fun !
"I'm only judging on my experience, but I've never seen such a deficient species.
How did humans make it thru a cycle, even HALF a cycle, without KILLING each other?
You have no special abilities. You're not particularly smart, can hardly smell, can barely see, and you're not even VAGUELY physically or spiritually imposing!

"Watch Football..."
DrkMandalorian
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby RagnarRB on Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:42 pm

You know, I've watched the movies but I've never read the novels. Usually it works the other way around for me.

As for being still at it. Yeah, my forehead still a bit bruised from trying to knock loose a creative screw or two. Maybe i should kick myself in the shins instead of Jila. That kind of creative training worked so well with her. :)
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby JilaCosa on Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:50 pm

LOL!! Maybe you need to start threatening me again with that Rag, 'cause the creative juices seem to have dried up. Those (virtual) kicks hurt but they sure worked wonders!

((((((((((Ragnar))))))))))

Jila
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby DrkMandalorian on Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:18 pm

Hey Jila! How R Ya?

We all need Shaka Buku, once in a while. 'A Soft Spiritual Kick to the Head!'
(Grosse Pointe Blank)

lol

"Watch Football..."
DrkMandalorian
Peacekeeper Commander

creative juices

Postby Kayde on Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:58 am

Well, I for one, think that everyone has had some pretty creative juices flowing. Look how many stories we have up right now.

I can't believe that we had a freak snow storm while I was gone, and now it's in the 60s and even low 70s. And supposed to stay that way for another week. Let us know Angel, if they start loading the animals. ;-)

Oh, and Angel, we have the treehouse back. Check it out. :-)
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby JilaCosa on Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:37 pm

I'm doing okay, Spy. A lot has gone on in the past couple of months but I'm hangin' in.

(I won't bore you with what's going on but it's at the yahoo e-group under "One Thing After Another)

*Jila hugs Spy*

Good to have you back with us, Angel!
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby RagnarRB on Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:36 pm

Hmmmm....come to think of it Jila, you HAVEN"T been all that creative of late. I suppose kicking your shins would be much more fun than my own. :)

Might even work. But I'll refrain....for now.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby DrkMandalorian on Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:24 am

Today was so Blah! But then the first day after a long vacation, (especially a Monday!) is always kinda like ice skating thru mollasses. (We always shut down our shop two days before Christmas and do not reopen til the day after New Years Day.)

Yep, I found the Treehouse Kayde and, of course saw that a few people mentioned the Murals from the last, of course again, had to oblige with a few more. I wanted to see who chose whom to play their character in the movie. Thought it would be interesting. There might just be an adventure there.

My dog is staring at me with her left eyebrow raised. That probably sounds like a VERY weird thing to put into a post, but I think it's kinda freakin me out that she's looking at me that way. I didn't know dogs could do that.

okay, with that, i think i'm done for now.

"Watch Football..."
DrkMandalorian
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby DrkMandalorian on Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:25 am

And Jila, you can bore me anyday. I'm on AIM and MSNM.

((((Hugs Back))))

Spy

"Watch Football..."
DrkMandalorian
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby RagnarRB on Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:54 pm

Wait until she starts tapping an impatient paw of something and giving you that, 'what's taking so long human servant' look.

I can't actually think of someone to play me in the movie. Not yet anyway.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Kayde on Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:21 am

Dogs have very expressive eyebrows. Our Golden raises one of his when we try to send them out to potty. He just sits there and the one eyebrow comes up, like, "surely you jest.". lol.
Cats, on the other hand do not have the eyebrow control going on.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:46 pm

Hey there....
I'm back
:)

how is everyone...?
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emram on Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:04 pm

Good to see you, bud, how was your Christmas/New Year?
"Emram's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

PreviousNext

Return to Scooby Chat