Scooby Crab Festival!

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby RagnarRB on Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:39 pm

What part of Virginia were you in? I live is the southeast corner of the state.

No apologies are necessary. Continuity is nice but for the purpose of the humor and the imaginary tale it doesn't really matter. I've done worse than that myself.

Which quarters do you have? They issue a handful a year. As of yet they are not all out.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Emram on Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:18 pm

I was on the Pyankatank river (sp?), in the middle of nowhere. Near to Deltaville, Matthews, around an hour east of Richmond.

Quarters:
Virginia, Florida, Vermont, Kentucky, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Illinois (?), several others I can't remember off the top of my head!

Anyway:

Emram came round with a horrendous pain in his stomach. He cracked his eyes open and peered bleerily around.

Then the memory hit him. Oh, God! How many plates of crab's legs had he eaten? He couldn't remember anything past about thirty...
"Emram's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

Kara helped Emran sit up

Postby KaraS on Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:28 am

Kara helped Emran sit up, and wiped him with a napkin to try to get some of the melted butter off his chainmail.

"Don't worry about the gaff. It's hard to keep everything straight sometimes, especially when you're juggling half a dozen stories. That's why sometimes we don't participate in all the stories going on at once."

Kara helped him stand up and looked him up and down. Can chaimail be dry cleaned?
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Emram on Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:35 pm

Emram looked down at his chain mail.

"I guess I'd better take this to the dry cleaners," he said. He looked up at Kara. "Well, you can't just put it in the washing machine, can you? It'd rust."
"Emram's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

We'll have to get IQ120 to work on that

Postby KaraS on Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:09 pm

"We'll have to get IQ120 to work on that. If anybody can adapt a washing machine for chain mail it would be him. Did we tell you about the time he turned the oven into a matter duplicator? Or the fridge into a TARDIS? Or gave Mouse a sentient vacuum cleaner for her birthday?" Kara said.

"Matter duplicator?" Emran asked.

"Yes, that's why we have 10 IQs. He duplicated himself 9 times."
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Previous

Return to Scooby Chat