Late at night as usuall

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

It went that-a-way!

Postby KaraS on Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:31 pm

"It went that-a-way." Kara said, pointing down the hall.

The hallway loomed, dark and shadowed before them.

"You first Rag." Kara said, stepping behind the terrycloth robe clad Viking.
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Mousey on Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:13 am

Mousey yawned.

Bored bored bored BORED.

It didn't seem possible to be this bored, especially at the mansion.

She was just about to go looking for the world's most perfect nacho when she heard voices outside her door.

"You're right, Rag," she heard Drum say after she opened her door and saw the crowd, and they, in turn, saw her.

"That's one big Mouse."

:D
Mousey
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby Drumheller on Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:11 am

Drum nearly doubled over laughing. "One big mouse! Oh, man I crack myself up!"

Ragnar shot Drum an evil look that only made him laugh harder.

"I'm sorry Rag, but you got to admit that was funny"

"Yeah, hilarious." Ragnar replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Come on Mouse." Drum said, handing her a flashlight. "We're hunting a giant toe biting mouse."

"Sure, why not." She replied. "I was getting bored anyway.

The gang continued down the hall in the direction Kara had shown them.
"No matter where you go, there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

"The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of the aftermath" -Led Zeppelin (The Battle of Evermore)
Drumheller
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby RagnarRB on Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:45 pm

True to their nickname, a mob like an overgrown Scooby gang, peered, poked, and stomped their way down the corridor.

Nothing.

But it would have made a good Saturday morning cartoon. No one mised a chance to rib Ragnar and he grumbled back in dubtiful chagrin.

Several hours later...still nothing.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Drumheller on Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:03 am

"I don't know Rag," Drum said as the gang searched yet another hallway, "it's been hours and we haven't seen a thing."

"It's got to be here somewhere!"

Drum shook his head and walked to the end of hall. He turned the corner just in time to catch a glimpse of what appeared to be a giant ball of fur flying at him. He gave a very unmanly shriek and fell flat on his back.

"Drum!" Jilla yelled as the rest of the gang ran to where he lay. "What happened?"

"Oh, it was horrible!" Drum replied, still laying there. "It was all fur and teeth! And it came straight at me!"

"It went that way!" Ragnar yelled and started running down the hall.

The rest of the Scoobs started to follow the big Viking Down the hall. Drum continued to lay there, whimpering.

"Come on Drum!" Rae yelled. She lifted him to his feet by his collar, and ran after everyone pulling Drum along with her.
"No matter where you go, there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

"The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of the aftermath" -Led Zeppelin (The Battle of Evermore)
Drumheller
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby RagnarRB on Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:33 am

They bounded down the passage, past a couple of rooms and around a corner.

Dead end!

Everyone slid to a hault.

"How'd we miss it?!"

Rae's answer was a little more collorful.

"It must be in one of the other rooms!" Ragnar exclaimed. Turning he started back the other way....and nearly plowed over Mouse! It seems she was behind the others a bit, bringing up the rear.

They wound up in a tangle on the floor.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Hey!

Postby Kayde on Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:49 am

"Ummphh" Mouse said as the big viking fell against her. As they tried to untangle themselves, and Ragnar tried to keep his robe in the right places as he tried to get up and help Mouse up.

There were a few chuckles from the Scoobs and a red faced Ragnar tried to act nonchalant as he said, "Shall we go look for the thing before it gets away totally?"
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mousey on Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:23 am

"Jeez, Rag," Mouse said in a huff, "I know I said I was bored, but that wasn't an invitation."

She untangled herself and threw a grin over her shoulder to the ever-reddening Viking.

"I know what will do the trick. Back to the kitchen for some bait!"
Mousey
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby RagnarRB on Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:03 pm

Rag started to say something but found he was tripping over his own tongue.

Turning red was a sign of the moment. If she just didn't have such an evil grin when she said things like that!

Noticing all the other trying to hide grins of their own, he stuttered and stammered a secord or two longer then with back straight he turned and headed for the kitchen.

As an afterthought he reached behind himself , grabbed the robe and wiggled his hind quarters to make sure his robe had fallen back into it's proper place.

Point for Mouse.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

grinning

Postby Kayde on Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:18 am

Kay snickered as they followed Ragnar to the kitchen. They were almost there, when, without warning, the large furry creature scurried out of the kitchen door and almost headed right into Ragnar. It stopped and looked at Ragnar for what seemed like several minutes, but in reality was no more than a second, and then it sped off with it's treasure of food in it's mouth. He couldn't help it. He squealed. But for the moment anyway, he didn't have to be embarrassed. The other Scoobs squealed just as loudly.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mousey on Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:35 am

Mouse scowled.

"I suppose it's net really hungry anymore, so there goes my plan. I'll stock up just in case." She rummaged through the fridge and came away with several yummy cheeses.

"From my personal stash..." she explained with a blush.

"Onward, to the mouse hunting!!"
Mousey
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby Sandworm on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:27 am

Once again, the scoobs stomped down the corridor after the mouse, wondering who would be its next victim in its quest to terrorise and demoralise the scoobs.
"how about we make a motion detector and get a bunch of flamethrowers?" asked Sandworm. "Or have other people seen alien as well?"
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Mousey on Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:55 am

"Motion detectors and flamethrowers?" Mouse said with a glance towards Sandworm. "Can we say...overkill?"

She thought for a second, and then squealed a bit herself as she saw a shadow of a largish furry-scurry creature heading down towards the ballroom.
Mousey
Peacekeeper Commander

Running

Postby Kayde on Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:11 am

Running after Mousey as she headed toward the ballroom, Kayde was sure that chasing a giant rat in the middle of the night when she was terrified of even small rats was totally insane. But, she was a Scoob, and not going to give up till they accoplished their mission.

She shuddered. What they needed was a giant mouse trap. Where was giant Kitten when you needed her?
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:41 am

"maybe it's not overkill, after all," suggested Sandworm.
"I'll go get some flamethrowers. Let's just hope this thing doesn't start growing on us."
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

PreviousNext

Return to Scooby Chat