need a bit of help

Let us know about anything (especially problems) to do with the site and forums.

Moderator: Dani Moure

need a bit of help

Postby h_benji on Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:57 am

Hi all,

I'm from Swinburne Uni in Melb, Australia. I've been a fan and a member of this site for a long time and have seen some rather interesting (quarreling) threads shared between members. I'm doing a research Thesis this semester for Sociology on the similarities of virtual communities and physical communities.

Can anyone PLS PLS PLS (very desperately pleading) show me where to find some of those posts. I've tried using the search but the results given are not really what I need. I dont mind if it's been closed down, I just need one example.

I did stumble across a quarrel [thread] between members on Kansas but I'd just recently found out that it'd shut down. Please can anyone help.

-benji
h_benji
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby SunKrux on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:30 am

Most threads that have any quarriling in them have either been moved off the main boards to a section that only mods have seen or they have been deleted. You'll need to check with the site owner in order to even find out if any such threads still exist on this site. I suggest you PM him.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby h_benji on Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:03 pm

Thanx heaps, SunKrux! I shall go ask him. :D
h_benji
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Return to Site/Forum Suggestions, Help & Feedback