Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/fa/rs/ca/farscapeworld.com/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Farscape World • View topic - RANKS, TITLES, ODD NAME UNDER MY HANDLE

RANKS, TITLES, ODD NAME UNDER MY HANDLE

Let us know about anything (especially problems) to do with the site and forums.

Moderator: Dani Moure

Re: RANKS, TITLES, ODD NAME UNDER MY HANDLE

Postby officersun524 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:54 am

I don't get out here much, but, looks good, guys! :)

Eva aka officersun524
officersun524
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: RANKS, TITLES, ODD NAME UNDER MY HANDLE

Postby SunKrux on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:25 am

Hey you...there is a post to vote on the lay out and new look. Also feel free to offer suggestions if you have any. :mrgreen:
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Previous

Return to Site/Forum Suggestions, Help & Feedback