Anyone know where i can download the R1 Farscape commentarys

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Anyone know where i can download the R1 Farscape commentarys

Postby samdavid18 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:58 am

Hello all,

I'm looking for a place where i can download the R1 (the US versions) commentary tracks.

lol before i'm booed at and told to buy the dvds, let me just say that i live in Australia and already own all the dvds in R4 (the Aus versions) I only just found out that the R1 dvds have ALOT more commentary's (we have NONE for the whole first season) and don't want to not only buy the dvds from overseas and ship them here but i'll also have to buy a multi-region dvd player.

So does anyone know where i can download the tracks from?

Thanks.
samdavid18
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Anyone know where i can download the R1 Farscape commentarys

Postby SunKrux on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 am

Unfortunately to publicly tell you this information it could cause Henson and co to come down on this site because downloading those commentaries illegally is not allowed. So please, do not be alarmed if you do not get any answers. Since you're in Australia I'm not sure where or if you'd find any of them legally to download.

Good luck.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Re: Anyone know where i can download the R1 Farscape commentarys

Postby Firecracker on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:06 pm

I really don't know where you can download the commentaries.

But I can give you a link to the transcriptions of some of the commentaries. The John and Aeryn Site has commentary transcriptions for Season One's "DNA Mad Scientist", "Jeremiah Crichton" (hilarious!) "A Human Reaction" and "Nerve". Season Two transcriptions for "The Way We Weren't", "The Locket" and "Die Me Dichotomy". Season Three transcription for "Dog With Two Bones" (not the hidden commentary unhappily - which is hysterical) and Season Four transcriptions for "John Quixote" and "Bad Timing".

It isn't a complete listing (by a long shot), but it does have many of the exclusive to Region 1 commentaries. Hopefully that helps. :)
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Return to General Farscape