Scorpious should have died at the end of season 3

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Re: Scorpious should have died at the end of season 3

Postby Mreen on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:30 am

I never thought they werent looking at Scorpy because they thought he was right about something (I mean, the only thing we know for sure is that he enjoys killing Scarrens and disparaged anyone who attempted peace with them till this treaty) - I think, and Wayne has said something to the effect, that he got something out of the deal. Perhaps as the only half-breed of the two species he got whatever rights they gave they gave the other- claiming dual benefits, from each side. Perhaps he was given a special position of power to spy ..um, observe both sides in the treaty as neither Peacekeepers nor Skarrens trust Scorpy, but they trust each other less. Maybe he got some territory between them, maybe some weapons inspection - maybe the worst of both worlds at his disposal.

We wont know till we see what Brian's got planned...I doubt it will be covered much in the comics/webisodes ...but then again, maybe it will! :lol:
Last edited by Mreen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Firecracker on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 pm

It always made sense to me that Scorpy was the Gatekeeper for the treaty. His repressed glee - not to mention his position between the two opponents (Staleek and Grayza) made that clear.

Gatekeeper meaning that he was appointed arbitrator of all the nuts and bolts of administering the treaty. He had both the Scarrans and the PKs by the short hairs.

Which was exactly where he wanted to be.
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby littlejamie on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:56 am

I agree. It does make sense that Scorpy was the gatekeeper between both sides at the peace treaty signing.

his glee says it all being in the middle at the table. Between Staleek and Grayza with the non glee's they have signing it. Shows that Scorpy got what he wanted from the treaty, and made sure he was where he wanted to be.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Mreen on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 am

Spam much?

You've been posting that link on every thread, including threads specifically for other shows. I've been getting a few emails a day about maggielee posts and they're all spam for this site. Spammers have been hitting other fan forums with links to that site as well - frankly I consider them a highly questionable business to use these tactics and wouldnt trust them with my credit card number, and certainly not a check. Who knows what they'll do with your financial information if they're this shoddy?

Scapers need to keep their heads and avoid these sorts of businesses. Identity theft is far too prevalent.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Firecracker on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:30 am

Mreen wrote:Spam much?

You've been posting that link on every thread, including threads specifically for other shows. I've been getting a few emails a day about maggielee posts and they're all spam for this site. Spammers have been hitting other fan forums with links to that site as well - frankly I consider them a highly questionable business to use these tactics and wouldnt trust them with my credit card number, and certainly not a check. Who knows what they'll do with your financial information if they're this shoddy?

Scapers need to keep their heads and avoid these sorts of businesses. Identity theft is far too prevalent.

Totally agree.

And in fact I am not at all sure these are legal copies of Farscape DVDs. I haven't heard of anyone being given the rights to make region free DVDs. Sony has the rights to Region One, Contender has the rights to Region 2 and Universal and Magna Pacific have the rights to Region 4.
Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Previous

Return to General Farscape