AGREE OR DISAGREE

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby sleeper on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:05 pm

Sort of agree

My agree or disagree question runs along the same line.

Furlow makes a apperance and we find out that she has sold out to the highest bidders.... the Nebari.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AERYNSUN on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:20 pm

I agree. Furlow is able to do that and more.

The Kalish finally have their freedom from the Scarrans.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mad on Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:34 am

Aeryn discovers that the father is alive and is captive frome some part.....

Us cannot be future for farscape without John ,aeryn and chiana ,at least these 3 characters of the old cast ,fortunately the news is better.....

MAD of love....farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Nikolay on Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:01 am

Disagree :wink:

Back on Earth. The theory of FARSCAPE is in work again , but in the module is DK , and suddenly a wormhole appears ..... :)
John:"You wanna see it"
Scorpius:"Yes"
John:"Say please..."
Scorpius:"please"
John:"pretty please"
Scorpius:"pretty please"
John:"With a cherry on top"
Scorpius:"With a cherry on top"
John:"Happy birthday! "
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby Vye King on Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:37 am

Dasagree. DKs dead
Ozscape 2 9th and 10th June 2007
https://ssllocked.com/~events/index.php ... &Itemid=72
Everybodys crazy, it's just how much.
Proudly a few levels above the norm.
Vye King
Luxan Warrior

Postby Nikolay on Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:05 am

cuz you didn't write a statement I will :)

Moya has a grand-child that we don't know about :) and dit will play important role in FS
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby Mad on Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:39 am

Uhm, disagree..

The children of john and aeryn captured from the new enemies.....the nebari

MAD of love farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby sleeper on Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:40 pm

Agree.

Harvey is still active in JC.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Vye King on Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:21 pm

Agree.

Bisharn's going to back out of giving Rygel back the throne.
Ozscape 2 9th and 10th June 2007
https://ssllocked.com/~events/index.php ... &Itemid=72
Everybodys crazy, it's just how much.
Proudly a few levels above the norm.
Vye King
Luxan Warrior

Postby Nikolay on Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:11 pm

agree

so ridgel will have to came back to Moya
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby Urpling on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:58 am

Oooohhh c'mon sweet people!

Now be gentle with me, here, please...I know that this game is just a bit of light-hearted fun...but um...I thought that the basic premise of Farscape was not to repeat old (but much beloved) stuff...but to take the tried and true and be 'unique' and 'original' with it.

As much as we might miss the old themes and want more of them...the one thing this production achieved...to its lasting credit...was to have the courage to twist the old, familiar things and...to use a word that I've heard Claudia use..."subvert" it.

How might we twist and subvert these ideas and thus uphold the essential spirit of Farscape...?
Urpling
Kalish Resistance

Postby Nikolay on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:50 am

and tour statement is ... :)
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby Urpling on Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:26 am

Nikolay wrote:and tour statement is ... :)

Gosh...I dunno...top of my head...? I'm just gonna stream here, so forgive me if it's just a 'bucket of dren'.

How about if John's dad, Jack Crichton, turns out to have been an actual Ancient all along and was not merely part of an elaborate mind-frell (as experienced by John in A Human Reaction)...and that Jack Crichton isn't the only one who is an Ancient living on Earth. What would the implications of that be?

The need to find a planet for the Ancients was a smoke-screen. John was actually being tested for personal integrity and strength...to see if his human side could be trusted with the Ancient wormhole knowledge they were about to implant. The wormhole information was able to implant itself only because John had the actual genetic material to allow such information to 'take'. It would not have worked unless he had been genetically receptive...

This makes little D part Ancient and...say...part Eidelon (sp)...etc. coz PKs were genetically modified. The Eidolons altered the strands of DNA in certain specially chosen PKs (Claud is one...which is why she was conceived in the unusual way that she was) and these carefully nurtured PKs were infused with Eidolon abilities...triggered only by giving birth to a baby in females...and something else in males. (Don't ask me what...not sure I wanna know! :grin:)

Both these factors make little D rather special...Immensely powerful, but peace-loving. (see previous post about what fun this could be with totally baffled parents et al. Teenagers are sassy enough, but LD...?)

Add to the mix...

Chiana is looking for a refuge because of the state she is in. She's losing her grip due to her second site (ed. oops I mean 'sight'!)...the one that we saw way back...beginning with being able to local the exact whereabout of D'Argo in the Losig Time tag ...and when Chiana sense D'Argo during the ritual of renewal in Vtas Mortis ...ending with full blown premonitions and the special eye-site (erm, 'eye-sight' ~ sorry!) in the last eps/PKWs.

Her gift sends her emotionally and mentally farbot as her insights increase...she has no way of handling them, or controlling them.

The power that she has keeps her young and nubile...and in her 'nally-whepped' (sp) state she falls for little D...who is an easy going normal young male in terms of mivonks and all the attendant feelings... There's an edgy (if not inappropriate?) relationship there... The combo of their powers goes a bit askew due to Chiana. Not-so-Little D'Argo quickly learns that having powers is one thing but handling a full-on female is quite another! (The fun part could be in teaching Chiana how to be cool both with her gifts as well as her ardour.)

~~~~~~~

Well, I'm no writer...I'm pretty damned sure that you guys can do 'twisted' and 'subversive' far better than I can.

I personally think that there are other ways of creating 'action' and 'tension' in a story apart from killing and maiming.

[But then on Stella Body M33, we life-forms don't need to resort to playground-bully tactics, like you humans seem to think that you do... Humans have killed 100 million people during the last century...erm...like...isn't it time to make a bit of a change...?]

:sardonic grin:]
Last edited by Urpling on Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urpling
Kalish Resistance

Postby Mad on Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:29 am

To me it seems that here, there are also new ideas.....

MAD of love...
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Nikolay on Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:55 pm

Urpling wrote:
Nikolay wrote:and tour statement is ... :)

Gosh...I dunno...top of my head...? I'm just gonna stream here, so forgive me if it's just a 'bucket of dren'.

How about if John's dad, Jack Crichton, turns out to have been an actual Ancient all along and was not merely part of an elaborate mind-frell (as experienced by John in A Human Reaction)...and that Jack Crichton isn't the only one who is an Ancient living on Earth. What would the implications of that be?

The need to find a planet for the Ancients was a smoke-screen. John was actually being tested for personal integrity and strength...to see if his human side could be trusted with the Ancient wormhole knowledge they were about to implant. The wormhole information was able to implant itself only because John had the actual genetic material to allow such information to 'take'. It would not have worked unless he had been genetically receptive...

This makes little D part Ancient and...say...part Eidelon (sp)...etc. coz PKs were genetically modified. The Eidolons altered the strands of DNA in certain specially chosen PKs (Claud is one...which is why she was conceived in the unusual way that she was) and these carefully nurtured PKs were infused with Eidolon abilities...triggered only by giving birth to a baby in females...and something else in males. (Don't ask me what...not sure I wanna know! :grin:)

Both these factors make little D rather special...Immensely powerful, but peace-loving. (see previous post about what fun this could be with totally baffled parents et al. Teenagers are sassy enough, but LD...?)

Add to the mix...

Chiana is looking for a refuge because of the state she is in. She's losing her grip due to her second site...the one that we saw way back...beginning with being able to local the exact whereabout of D'Argo in the Losig Time tag ...and when Chiana sense D'Argo during the ritual of renewal in Vtas Mortis ...ending with full blown premonitions and the special eye-site in the last eps/PKWs.

Her gift sends her emotionally and mentally farbot as her insights increase...she has no way of handling them, or controlling them.

The power that she has keeps her young and nubile...and in her 'nally-whepped' (sp) state she falls for little D...who is an easy going normal young male in terms of mivonks and all the attendant feelings... There's an edgy (if not inappropriate?) relationship there... The combo of their powers goes a bit askew due to Chiana. Not-so-Little D'Argo quickly learns that having powers is one thing but handling a full-on female is quite another! (The fun part could be in teaching Chiana how to be cool both with her gifts as well as her ardour.)

~~~~~~~

Well, I'm no writer...I'm pretty damned sure that you guys can do 'twisted' and 'subversive' far better than I can.

I personally think that there are other ways of creating 'action' and 'tension' in a story apart from killing and maiming.

[But then on Stella Body M33, we life-forms don't need to resort to playground-bully tactics, like you humans seem to think that you do... Humans have killed 100 million people during the last century...erm...like...isn't it time to make a bit of a change...?]

:sardonic grin:]

Nice Nice ~!!!!! :) Good work I can say AGREE with most of your suggestions :wink: Why not??? :)

Ok , my statement , hmmmmmmmmmm

Ok why not if there is an ancient magic that when someone die , and in the same day a baby is named after him ( hmmmm) a part of his soul or ... i don't now what ... is saved in the baby . That will make LittleD with the powers of a laxan warrior or why not he somehow manage to make D'Argo alive or ...

WOO HOO , I didn't know I can write that kind of think , so what do you palls think ?

P.S. I like the stuff with the mivonkees
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior