PK uniform question

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Mreen on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:25 am

Not adapted uniforms, a dress, fashionable outfit (or at least the bottom half of one and some sleeves) , a coolant suit -clothes they bought and paid for (or simply confisticated the parts, as maybe) I cant imagine the Peacekeeper uniform guide has a 'topless for boobypowered women' uniform - Grayza simply had it designed and worn, like all her other clothes. Scorpy wouldnt last a day outsidea a coolant suit so he never could have worn a uniform except over his clothes ..which would have looked really silly. And Scorpy doesnt really do silly. (Thank goodness we had Harvey)

As for wearing the same clothes all the time .. well, its TVland. :D All the characters wore the same clothes all the time each season, except on very special occaisions, typically such as when the script included a line about their outfits. :P Or if the actress begged hard enough to get an outfit that could bend at the waist ...
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:51 am

Grayza definately had hers made for comfort. Along with an easy way to persuade men to use the special gland she has.

Both her and Scorpy are from the same unit.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Mreen on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:19 pm

No, Scorpy isnt with a unit. He just got himself in charge of wormhole weapons and anti Scarren tasks in general.

Grayza is also far to high up to belong to a unit, as a commandant, - she commands units and appears to be the lower eschelons of High Command in the series, and taking over High Command in PK
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:29 pm

Oh right he isn't in a unit. Of course he has all those people helping him on his command carrier to figure out wormholes to defeat the scarrans.

Grayza does get to where she wants to be the top in pkw. Of course she used the guy once again mkaing him think he is the father. Then when he's not looking she makes her move.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Firecracker on Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Mreen wrote:No, Scorpy isnt with a unit. He just got himself in charge of wormhole weapons and anti Scarren tasks in general.

Yeah. He is. When his uniform is the same as his underlings - that makes him part of a unit.

Grayza is also far to high up to belong to a unit, as a commandant, - she commands units and appears to be the lower eschelons of High Command in the series, and taking over High Command in PK

Yeah she is. When her uniform is the same as Scorpy's that makes her part of a unit.

She may command OTHER units - but she is still part of her own.
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Mreen on Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:14 am

I'm trying to picture Scorpy wearing Grayza's dress bcs they joined the same unit .. . but, thankfully, its just not working.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Firecracker on Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:30 pm

Mreen wrote:I'm trying to picture Scorpy wearing Grayza's dress bcs they joined the same unit .. . but, thankfully, its just not working.

Since Grayza didn't wear a dress until PK Wars - that might be your problem.

I was talking about her uniform.
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Mreen on Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:36 pm

Well, dress like pants and sleeve. She didnt wear anything like Scoopy's outfit, nor did he hers. Scorpy was smart enough to wear clothes from head to toes .. he needed too, of course, and its impressiveness was a calculated benefit - nobody ever associates brains with bare chested people, male or female.

Hercules and Xena of the Peacekeeper High Council .. I dont think it would work :wink: probably why the character Grayza really failed. She never loomed large as a villain till PK Wars when she wore a top.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Previous

Return to General Farscape