New forum for discussions on The Peacekeeper Wars

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

New forum for discussions on The Peacekeeper Wars

Postby Dani Moure on Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:12 am

Please note that we have created a new forum for discussion of The Peacekeeper Wars.

We have moved any discussions of the mini's content, i.e. general comments/thoughts, discussions on plot points etc, to that forum. Please post anything related to the content of the mini-series there. That is the place for spoilers.

General things, like ratings, discussing articles on the show, what might happen, and so on, should continue to be posted here. The mods will help out by moving threads where appropriate. In this forum, you should still use spoiler warnings when posting anything that refers to spoilers.

Thanks for your patience and understanding with this. In hindsight I'd have done it at the weekend to pre-empt all these spoiler problems, but since I've been going on very little sleep, I kind of just went with the usual things, which was inappropriate.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby aeryn-rules on Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:39 am

:lol:
aeryn-rules
Luxan Warrior

Postby GODCONVOYPRIME on Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:56 pm

I wonder if saying something like: there are walls in the peacekeeper wars counts as being a spoiler? J/K! :D. Seriously though, thanks for the tip considering that I am still a newbie.
Obi-Wan: "You were the chosen one! It was said you would destroy the Sith not join them! Bring balance to the Force...not leave it in darkness! I love you Anakin, but I won't help you." Anakin: "I HATE YOU!!!!" The Revenge Begins May 19th Where will you Be?
GODCONVOYPRIME
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby SunKrux on Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:57 am

gcp, considering that PKWars has aired in most countries OR most fans have seen it...you really don't need to put spoiler warnings on your posts in there. ;)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Query from the UK

Postby mimi on Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:14 am

As a fan of the series and having thoroughy enjoyed the 2-parter (shown here last year) of the Peacekeeper Wars, I'd like to know what if any chance there is of any repeats on BBC or other channels - terrestrial or digital. Can anyone out there help?
mimi
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby pushka on Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:15 am

I hope they plan to reshow Farscape! Hopefully on the BBC would be nice so you don't get adverts all the way through and no annoying logos in the top corners!

It makes it better to record stuff and put it onto DVD then!
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Return to General Farscape