First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby ruach on Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:39 pm

For those who want to remain 100PC spoiler-free, even the stills could be a problem. OTOH, I LOVE love them. Wish we could just use them to get more people to tune in for the series. Even non-scapers would have to look at those and go WTF is going on here and why don't I check it out.
Karl Heinrich Oelefsenten von Eichstatt struck Cody as a cross between Rambo and Geppetto, with a pinch of Merlin thrown in. ~INTERLOPERS
Ben Browder ~ Cody Westcott
www.teeswithatwist.com
ruach
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AerynSun2004 on Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:33 am

God I am going nuts waiting for the mini-series to come on. I watch a episode at least once a day, and then when I am online I am looking for spoilers and pictures of some sort to clue me in on what exactly is going to go on in this mini-series. I am pretty sure I am gonna be in shock 99% of the time. I still havent gotten use to the little (or huge) twists they love to throw in there.

All I have are little tid bits of information....errr...I am so impatient.

AerynSun2004
AerynSun2004
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Impatient

Postby bugchicklv on Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:16 pm

Me too!!! I've commented several times that the Anticipation is Gonna KILL ME!!! We are acting like junkies...I just need a little Farscape fix just a little you know once twice three times a day what can I find on the bboards any new postings....my side your side my side your side.
bugchicklv
Luxan Warrior

Chiana's eyes

Postby Delvian on Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:34 pm

Some quantum waveforms collapsed when Mr. Window said:
I'm most anxious to find out about Chiana. Her eyes haven't changed since she got blinded at the end of BAD TIMING!

Her eyes did change as far as I can tell. They're still whitish but she has cat like pupils now. Remember at the end of Bad Timing when she's lamenting that the blindness is permanent this time and won't go away, D'argo tells her that they can consult with the Diagnocian (the alien doctor that gave John his cranial speech centers back). My theory is that they're a transplant. The alien doctor does show up in several clips from the promo so we know he's on hand in the beginning of the miniseries.
Delvian
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Emram on Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:19 pm

That theory makes perfect sense - I believe it was Interion tissue that was used to repair Crichton's brain at the begining of season 3, so we know that Diagnosans use tissue grafts and transplants.
"Emram's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

Previous

Return to General Farscape