First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby DeeTerminator on Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:26 am

Yippee!!!! The pics are the greatest and I can't wait for the mini-series to come out, but until then I can watch the old eps. I miss the cast sooo much. I wonder if Sukoizu ( forgive my spelling) and Scorpi are still an item?
DeeTerminator
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby gunmenoftheapocalypse on Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:33 pm

She certainly looks very 'dark side' so I assume so. I'm wondering about D'argo and Chiana... actually, can someone clear up exactly why Stark came back at the end of season 4? It's been a long time since I saw those episodes, and I can't remember him saying what happened with his search for Zhaan's soul.

Got to love Stark though, he's just great!
gunmenoftheapocalypse
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sazzmo on Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:58 pm

Ahoy... Just signed up, but have been visiting for some time to get miniseries news here, and avid lover of all things farscape...

I wanted to comment on the one pic in the first batch that appears to have the sebacian woman who tortured aeryn on the scarren freighter...

I've been looking at it again and again and am certain now that its the same woman, however more interesting that that is the fact she seems to have lines on her face in the same pattern as the split-head aliens...

Just pointing that out for anyone who didnt notice...

Also... I think Dargo's new outfit looks dumb...
His third season one was good, then fourth season they gave him those dumb sholdier blades... but even at the end of season four they fixed that... and then here they go again...

At least for John they've finally gone back to the good outfit, some of season four he ditched the vest, or wore that ugly short coat instead of his duster... etc...

I kinda miss sikozu's old look myself...

Hey look at that... i meant to only come on here and point out nurse bitch's connection, but i havent talked of farscape in some time, so im having trouble shutting up... :D
Sazzmo
Luxan Warrior

Postby Kalliope on Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:13 pm

Sazzmo wrote:Ahoy... Just signed up, but have been visiting for some time to get miniseries news here, and avid lover of all things farscape...

I wanted to comment on the one pic in the first batch that appears to have the sebacian woman who tortured aeryn on the scarren freighter...

I've been looking at it again and again and am certain now that its the same woman, however more interesting that that is the fact she seems to have lines on her face in the same pattern as the split-head aliens...

Just pointing that out for anyone who didnt notice...

Looks like Sandy Gore is a "regular" guest on Farscape :) she was in Season 2 "Dream A Little Dream" episode (a Judge), Season 4 "Prayer" and "WSS: FA" and now in the mini. Great. I also recognized her.
Katarzyna

CBOOL #72
CEO #15
FAM #34

"I tell you what. I’m in this business for the free food." Claudia Black, SFX Magazine Dec 2005

banner by Stef
Kalliope
Delvian Pa'u

Postby SCORPIUS on Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:22 pm

personally, i like dargo's shoulder blade things and sikozu's new look! although, i think crichton's best outfit was the one he was wearing throughout his time at the shadow depositry, the almost matrix style one...
I WOZ ERE
ERE I WOZ
WOZ I ERE
YES I WOZ
SCORPIUS
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sazzmo on Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:03 pm

thats the exact same outfit that John is wearing in the pictures...

And as for dargo, i think the weird studs just look weird...
Sazzmo
Luxan Warrior

Jennek's back??

Postby Sponge on Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:33 am

SCORPIUS wrote:Look in the pic with the Scarrans, is that Jennek in background!? He got blown up with that bomb crichton dropped!!! hmm... that must be Jennek coz in the last pic chiana is fighting him!!!

Unlikely, but it'd be good if he is back. The show needs a good military butt-kicking Scarran as a main character - Jennek, or one like him, would fit the bill to a tee. I'd really like an outcast Scarran to join the crew, but I know that's pushing my luck too far :( .

Founder of the SAS (ScorpSik Appreciation Society)
Mad Hatter #911, Commander of Akhna's Bodyguard Corps
Author of Harrigan's Heroes, a Farscape fanfic. Read it here and here.
Sponge
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby thoth on Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:23 pm

For those wondering why the wedding ring isn't being worn by Aeryn in the promotional pics, the new promo pics that have been added seem to give us a clue.

$$$$Possible Spoiler$$$$$ One of the pics clearly shows a certain Hynerian holding a diamond ring.... Rygel must have swiped it while John and Aeryn were missing in action! How typical of the royal slug. :D $$$$$$Spoilers$$$$$$
thoth
Delvian Pa'u

i agree

Postby FrellMeDead on Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:21 pm

Oh, and one more thing! *does happy dance* NO MORE NASTY SEASON 4 HAIR FOR AERYN!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I couldn't STAND that hairstyle! It looked all stringy and dead. This is much better!

Yes, Aeryn's new hairstyle looks much better! The wig made claudia's head look unnaturally shaped, but she looks great now, with her own hair as aeryn.
D'Argo: As John once said, 'I would rather go down on a swing.'
Crichton: Swinging. You wanna go down... swinging.
D'Argo: Swinging.
FrellMeDead
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby thechild on Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:25 pm

I might be in the minority here but personaly i liked the wig. I think it suited the characters development
thechild
Delvian Pa'u

Postby ExquisiteIrony on Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:38 pm

nah Aeryn's wig did nothing (and said nothing) to me... this Aeryn reverting to PK look thing was a bit late or old by then, to me... or maybe it was the makeup... anyway, it didn't do anything for me and I'm glad to see she's lookin' great in the mini.

Reason I'm posting this anyway - naturally got sidetracked yakking about FarScape, it's a habit - is to thank Dani for putting up these promos. Definitely enjoyed them.
EI
Founder, webmaster,
GigiEnthusiasts and Chiana Website

Image Image
ExquisiteIrony
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Cattivo on Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:02 am

Her hair looks A LOT better in the promos, and that's coming from someone who isn't particularly a fan of her.
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

New clip from the Mini

Postby Christiarc on Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:22 pm

Have you all read this thread at the FMD?

I had a little help from chasa, but got this clip with little problem. It looks to be a pirated clip from post-production.

Let me tell you it is AWESOME!

Not a huge spoiler, in my opinion, but wonderful!

http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=26594
Christiarc
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: New clip from the Mini

Postby thoth on Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:43 am

I haven't downloaded the clip, but I read through part of the thread to get an idea of what it is. Apparently, someone mentions that the clip deals with how John and Aeryn are brought back. I think that's a warning most people would want to have in place before deciding if they want to download the clip. Otherwise, for all anyone might know, it could be some harmless part of an upcoming preview advertisement and we'd be none the wiser until we actually saw it.
thoth
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mr Window on Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:19 pm

I'm sorry but Sikosu looks like some sort of Matrix costume reject. I'm not saying that I liked the Tango orange thing but that haircut could not be a hell of a lot worse!

I'm most anxious to find out about Chiana. Her eyes haven't changed since she got blinded at the end of BAD TIMING!
Just what we need. A labotomised Luxon!
Mr Window
Luxan Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to General Farscape