First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Zhann on Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:58 pm

I've got some more piccies up at www.BenBrowder.co.uk courtesy of ((Dani)) ,a few of which which are Bencentric and not yet posted here.

A little hard to find, because it's such a huge site!
:shock:
They're under "news," and really fun to see. Thanks for all that.
Zhann
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:07 pm

Zhann wrote:
I've got some more piccies up at www.BenBrowder.co.uk courtesy of ((Dani)) ,a few of which which are Bencentric and not yet posted here.

A little hard to find, because it's such a huge site!
:shock:
They're under "news," and really fun to see. Thanks for all that.

hit on the "news" button on the left and remember this is Britangie and if you do not mind pics of Ben then go ahead check them out...I will wait for some more Chiana pics!

done in PA

stupid me (slaps face) the answer is already in the quote, sorry, just my excitement from seeing the TV Guide pics and Dani's pics of the mini
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: Spoilers here!!!

Postby arcee on Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:38 pm

Cattivo wrote: However, the pic of Chi in D'Argo's arms worries me, because that relationship is dead and buried for a reason, and shouldn't be resurrected. Hopefully Jool can wedge in between that.

Hmmm... IIRC, Chi and D'Argo do end up in bed again near the end of Bad Timing. It already has been resurrected in the series...
arcee
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:40 am

arcee wrote:
Cattivo wrote: However, the pic of Chi in D'Argo's arms worries me, because that relationship is dead and buried for a reason, and shouldn't be resurrected. Hopefully Jool can wedge in between that.

Hmmm... IIRC, Chi and D'Argo do end up in bed again near the end of Bad Timing. It already has been resurrected in the series...

absolutely!!!!!!!! Where on earth would you get the idea ANY relationship is dead with Chi? :?: She is just so much fun.
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Cattivo on Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:44 am

arcee wrote:Hmmm... IIRC, Chi and D'Argo do end up in bed again near the end of Bad Timing. It already has been resurrected in the series...

Yes, but having sex doesn't necessarily mean they're back together. It could just be them releasing tensions after a strenuous time. That happens in real life all the time.

D'Argo tried to change her, and she hurt him in return. They are all wrong for each other as Chi can't be the kind of wife for him that he wants, and D'Argo is too conservative for her.
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

I second that motion

Postby lady of the uncharteds on Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:12 pm

To the fellow Scaper who said thank goodness Aeryn's hair was no longer in that dreadful, too long, dead do....

The pics are great. Spoilerish or not they set my imagination reeling. I hear it is going to be October...is that correct? Anyone? I await desperately in the uncharted territory known as Alabama.
lady of the uncharteds
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby whakoworld on Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:06 pm

cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait!
am queer soz
Writhe, Baby, WRITHE!!!
whakoworld
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby Tarin on Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:50 pm

Yep, the worlds a brighter place once more. I turn my back on the internet for two weeks and its all change - not only do I no longer need to "Skip the intro" but lots of drooling new pics from the mini-series. Americans might not get this reference but looks like Alex Parks is giving Sikozu hair tips.

Everything looks great especially the the guy who can't keep his head together!

I think we all have to say an enormous thank you to all the regulars for coming back and putting on hold whatever else they may have had in the pipeline for their careers - especially after being dropped so unceremoniously after season 4 - with special thanks going, off course, to the multi-talented and much in demand Rygel!

On a slightly different note, does anyone know when season 4 will come out as a video box set. Seems like I've been waiting like a couple of years!

:D
Tarin
Luxan Warrior

Postby whakoworld on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:28 pm

Americans might not get this reference but looks like Alex Parks is giving Sikozu hair tips.

i was thinking that
Writhe, Baby, WRITHE!!!
whakoworld
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby JadesFireMJ on Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:50 pm

Oh WOW this looks so AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Ha, take that sci-fi. Wich you hadn't backed out now, huh? Especially for Stargate atlantis...>.<

Sikozu looks awesome! Shes like, Riot Grrl of the Uncharted Territories.

A lot of people have noticed that John has the cut/scar on his temple...but isnt that the exact same place that TalynJohn had his scar? Maybe there's some weird connection...
JadesFireMJ
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby gunmenoftheapocalypse on Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:27 pm

Does anyone else get a really season 3 vibe from the pics? I'm not sure why (although the look of Stark, Aeryn and even Crichton a little is more reminiscent of season 3), but the sets and general colour scheme of Moya and elsewhere remind me of episodes from that year - which is great as I didn't really like the darkness of season 4.

That's not to say that the show's regressing or anything, but I really love what they're doing with everything. Considering it's pretty definite that Tammy Mackintosh is returning as Jool, it doesn't look like she plays much of a major role... not that I have any idea what's going on still.
gunmenoftheapocalypse
Delvian Pa'u

Postby whakoworld on Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:48 pm

i agree with you, i noticed that john has a much younger feel to him.
Writhe, Baby, WRITHE!!!
whakoworld
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby HolyGhost on Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:22 pm

I cant see the pictures. So can anyone send me them or tell me where i can get them? Please..... :)
HolyGhost
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby BritAngie on Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:18 am

The pictures are on the news front page of the site. Just follow the news link at the top of this forum and click on the two lots of photos Dani has posted. :)
BritAngie
Chocoholic Underling
Chocoholic Underling

Postby ladytass2001 on Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:46 pm

Definately,Definately good. Sik. is looking mean and ready for a fight wow,I couldn't believe the whole thing could be looking so good!!! I was hoping they wouldn't ruin a good thing.
Blessed Be
There is no end. There is no begining,There is only the Passionfor ....Life
Federico Fellini
ladytass2001
Peacekeeper Commander

PreviousNext

Return to General Farscape