First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Ritual on Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:24 am

Drad promo pics but... Chiana. No new attire for Chiana? :shock: Thought after wearing that for, what, three cycles, she might get something new. :? I hope she gets some story in the mini, she's the dradest. 8)
Ritual
Delvian Pa'u

Postby alisonR on Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:23 pm

I too didn't realise just how much I missed seeing new FS eps - I so cannot wait to see the whole thing
Two things worrying me (get the box of tissues in now methinks!). Rygel & Aeryn pic - Rygel ill, dying?? and the D'Argo pic - is that black blood I see? No, no, no. And Pilot looks really sad in the pic with John.

Also Crichton and Braca? They look like they're fighting on the same side.

Damn I have never wished a year away like I have this one.
Peace
Ali
alisonR
Delvian Pa'u

Postby gunmenoftheapocalypse on Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:24 pm

Great to see Pilot and Heavy D back in that second batch, but none of it can match Harvey - I love that guy, and whatever's going on with his Einstein scene means there's going to be plenty of comedy value to this new series as well as the kisses and blowing up of stuff.

How about breaking into the Jim Henson company and uploading some videos of unedited filmed material from the new series? That would be nice.
gunmenoftheapocalypse
Delvian Pa'u

Did anyone else notice??

Postby JohnsBride on Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:34 pm

I had a good laugh. The pic of Scorpy looking like the moustached professor in front of the blackboard - does the blackboard not have written on it, "E = Mc Hammer"? Farscape and their humor. I love catching stuff like that!!!
Rock on, Farscape!!!
JohnsBride
Luxan Warrior

Postby aeryn_sun on Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:41 pm

I wonder if sikozu's new hairdo was something to do from when everyone came to earth and saw jon bon jovi's hair from the early 90's and thought.....I'll have that hairdo :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the new pics do look totally awesome. lets hope that peacekeeper war kicks some serious ass and we either get more minis or a s5.
aeryn_sun
Luxan Warrior

Postby SCORPIUS on Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:32 pm

minister akhna (if thats how its spelt) looks much more tough than in the last series! also, it does look like dargo has been shot in the pic where hes sitting down, and its dark blood! everything does look quite worrying for our great gang so far, im sure things will go well enough though! im quite surprised that there havnt been any good pics if scorp yet, apart from the harvey one, e=mc hammer, lol! :D it looks as if somethings gonna be happening to moya in the mini aswell! :(
I WOZ ERE
ERE I WOZ
WOZ I ERE
YES I WOZ
SCORPIUS
Delvian Pa'u

Postby morgana on Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:34 pm

Hi guys,

Have hardly ever posted on here but I look at the site a lot, mainly lately to get news of the new mini series! Really excited about seeing promo pics :P but can't seem to see them! Am I being a total dullard :? or is the link down at the mo?

Help!!!
morgana
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby morgana on Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:58 pm

Ok, answered my own question :P . Over protective firewall thought they were pop up ads or something! Piccies look great though, glad Aeryn isn't wearing a wig any more that really bugged me! Looks like it's gonna be good! Still don't know when we get to see it over here mind you, but I'm sure you guys will have plenty of spoilers to tide us over!!
morgana
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Spoilers here!!!

Postby Chianalover on Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:13 pm

Just thought I would share that in the next TV guide ther are even more pics to see, plus a small artical to go with them. Jim Henson say's that if the ratings are high enough that he will look in to a movie or a spin-off series with Ben at the helm of it. Allready got it and Scorpy has an updated coolent system in his head. It now holds more then one rod at a time. Zhaan may be making an apperance (How I don't know, but I'll take it... I miss her. I'll try to get the info at the interview. :) ), and there are a couple of more things mentioned. So go pick it up, and have fun.
"Freeze!! Or I'll fill you full of... Little yellow bolts of light." Premier

"Cross my heart, strike me dead... Stick a lobster on my head."

"May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live." Abbott and Costello
Chianalover
Delvian Pa'u

Re: Spoilers here!!!

Postby Cattivo on Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:35 am

The pics certainly indicate that the mini is shaping up to be an exciting ride. Although the apparent high attention they're paying to Sikozu worries me about how much material they'll have for older characters that haven't had as much characterization as others like Chiana, Rygel, and Pilot. At least Chi appears to have her sight back and appears more feral. However, the pic of Chi in D'Argo's arms worries me, because that relationship is dead and buried for a reason, and shouldn't be resurrected. Hopefully Jool can wedge in between that.

Chianalover wrote: a spin-off series with Ben at the helm of it.

If Ben, the main character, is in it, it wouldn't technically be a spin-off. It needs to be based off of a supporting character(s).
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Ritual on Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:46 am

Like... Chiana, for instance? 8)
Ritual
Delvian Pa'u

Postby BritAngie on Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:09 am

I've got some more piccies up at www.BenBrowder.co.uk courtesy of ((Dani)) ,a few of which which are Bencentric and not yet posted here.

Also Ritual if you look at all the characters-they are all wearing the same clothes. The only person who's changed clothes is Sikozu and there are most likely very rational story reasons for that.
BritAngie
Chocoholic Underling
Chocoholic Underling

Just Some Observations

Postby spikespeigel on Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:51 pm

Hey all. Newbie here to the board, but long time Scaper. Anyway, I've noticed that no one's mentioned that Aeryn's not wearing the ring John gave her in Bad Timing. Trust me, I've checked all the pics and there's no ring. Also, in the shot where John and Aeryn are standing together with Aeryn aiming the gun, there's what might be a scar on Aeryn's left temple, the same region that John's scar is. Maybe they're being blackmailed into helping the splithead aliens? As for Sikozu's change in appearance, I think she's been Scorpified. Notice the shot where she's upside down. Scorpy seems like that's pretty normal, while John's in shock and Aeryn looks to be chained up in the back. Finally, it might just be me, but it still looks like Chiana's blind. Her eyes are still grey and not the black they usually are. Let me know if I'm off my rocker or not.
spikespeigel
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Just Some Observations

Postby Cattivo on Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:06 pm

spikespeigel wrote:Finally, it might just be me, but it still looks like Chiana's blind. Her eyes are still grey and not the black they usually are. Let me know if I'm off my rocker or not.

In some pictures they look normal, and in others they have a greyish tint; therefore they probably get fixed at some point in the story. Now, since the pics of her eyes as grey or cloudy white looks a bit different than how they did in S4 when she used her power, either they are using different contact lenses, as the old ones might have been lost, or in a possible intriguing twist, they fix her eyes so that they still go grey while she has a vision, but do not cause blindness. That's all just speculation though.
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:53 pm

Looks like the money was WELL SPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the new race we only got a glimpse of in 4.22.

I am hoping that this trickle of information will start a ground swell for an event in October never before seen on cable TV! :wink:

done in PA
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

PreviousNext

Return to General Farscape