First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby PKSpoons on Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:49 am

Is it just me, or does this Crichton now have a scar over his left temple... hmm... speculation begins.
I got great eyes, they're better than 20-20, and they're BLUE!!
- John Crichton, Farscape
PKSpoons
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Pilot on Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:38 am

Not sure if that's a scar or a recent injury (from a Scarran maybe), didn't catch that one till you mentioned it.

And Dani Moure, are there any more pics (besides the D'argo one, and could you post that?)?

And I went to Scifi to try and find the pics with the article (I'm assuming there was some explaination on the pics) but couldn't find anything on their site, do you have a linkie?
Pilot
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Totally AWESOME, Dude!!

Postby SunKrux on Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:25 am

ScorpSik wrote:My panics and tremors over Sikozu's draaaaaastic change are slowly subsiding... though her scales seem to have diminished :(

I miss the old look... but the new Mad Max Sikozu does have a certain appeal.

Sikozu just plain rocks, whatever.

I hope she stays safe though.....

Breath ScorpSik...breath. It will be ok. Looks like to me the pics were far enough away that it's hard to see the scales, I bet they are still there. If not, I'm sure they'll explain why the change. :roll: ;) :lol: Personally...I LOVE the new look. Not that I didn't like the old look...but considering what's more than likely to happen...this look fits! :D Besides, Raelee looks HOT in the black leather! Image

Dani Moure wrote:Don't worry, if I had something else spoilery that I was going to post, it would likely be in a separate item.

I know you would...:twisted:

As for the pics, I'm loving Sikozu's new look. She still looks hot to me (but how couldn't she :lol: ), but she just looks mean and ready for business now. And the updated looks just give an even more polished feel to things - I can't wait to see how it looks in motion. I was definitely majorly excited when I saw these pics.

Gee, color me surprised by this admission. :P :lol: I think she looks hot too! Image
(psst, Dani...this seriously needs to be added to the smiley list here, pretty please. ;) )
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Stupid question...

Postby ShadesOfGray on Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:55 am

I'm confused... can't seem to find those pictures... where are they supposed to be? :?

Did they get removed? Am I looking in the wrong place (followed the 'First promo images from Farscape: Peacekeeper War' link on the main page)? Or
could this be my browser(s) playing tricks on me again (tried both Mozilla and IE)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd really love to see those pics! :)

Shades
ShadesOfGray
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Stupid question...

Postby BritAngie on Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:05 am

ShadesOfGray wrote:I'm confused... can't seem to find those pictures... where are they supposed to be? :?

Did they get removed? Am I looking in the wrong place (followed the 'First promo images from Farscape: Peacekeeper War' link on the main page)? Or
could this be my browser(s) playing tricks on me again (tried both Mozilla and IE)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd really love to see those pics! :)

Shades

On the front page of the website. Here is a direct link to the story and pics.

http://www.farscapeworld.com/news/shownews.php?id=128
BritAngie
Chocoholic Underling
Chocoholic Underling

Mystery solved

Postby ShadesOfGray on Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:56 am

Seems I was looking in the right place. Looks like the pics get blocked by my firewall.

Temporarily disabling it helped. Great pics! Somehow, this makes it all seem much more real... the mini is definitely coming! :D

Thanks for your help!
ShadesOfGray
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Kalliope on Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:21 pm

Zhann wrote:I agree with you about the woman's face looking like the torture partner who Aeryn killed while being held by the Scarrens for her pregnancy. Perhaps this woman is a "regular" actor on Farscape who does multiple characters? We'll find out when we hear her voice - which, if I remember right was recognizable as unique.

Looks like it is Sandy Gore. She was in Season 2 "Dream A Little Dream" (a judge) and the nurse in Season 4 "Prayer" and "WSS: FA", so she seems to be kinda "regular" FS guest.
Katarzyna

CBOOL #72
CEO #15
FAM #34

"I tell you what. I’m in this business for the free food." Claudia Black, SFX Magazine Dec 2005

banner by Stef
Kalliope
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Kalliope on Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:23 pm

The pics are great! Thanks sooooo much for posting them! :D :D :D Now I can hardly wait to see the mini!
Katarzyna

CBOOL #72
CEO #15
FAM #34

"I tell you what. I’m in this business for the free food." Claudia Black, SFX Magazine Dec 2005

banner by Stef
Kalliope
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Chianalover on Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:16 pm

I personally don't care for Sikozu's new hair but who care's... I'm just glad that everyone is back (And put together) and ready for action. All we need to do now is keep pushing before during and after and hope that they hear the fact that we want more.
"Freeze!! Or I'll fill you full of... Little yellow bolts of light." Premier

"Cross my heart, strike me dead... Stick a lobster on my head."

"May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live." Abbott and Costello
Chianalover
Delvian Pa'u

Postby SCORPIUS on Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:17 pm

i bet sci fi regret everything about cancelling farscape, no one in their right mind would even think about it... apart from the guy that did, obviously!

SCORPIUS wrote:WAHEY! the pix look so good!!! sikozu's new look is very cool! one thing tho, wheres dargo? there are no pix of dargo! i find that quite surprising as hes a main character!!! do you think grayza will be in the mini series? the species that blew up aeryn and john look like they play a big part in the mini!
look, in the pic with sikozu upside down! aeryn has her hands up, is she being kept prisoner by scorp? Look in the pic with the scarrens, is that Jennek in background!? he got blown up with that bomb crichton dropped!!! hmm... that must be Jennek coz in the last pic chiana is fighting him!!! and, in the first pic (its probably just me being stupid) but are john and the other bloke knee deep in yellow slime?!
i wonder how it'll end... i cant wait, its gonna be so good!!! a question that ive wanted to ask for a while is, will the mini be released on DVD? i hope so, just think of the special features they'd pack on it! i rekon that after the mini, farscape is in with one hell of a massive chance of winning over a couple more series' worth of shows!!!

does anyone agree with me?! about any of these these things, eh?! :(
I WOZ ERE
ERE I WOZ
WOZ I ERE
YES I WOZ
SCORPIUS
Delvian Pa'u

Re: 1st Promo Pics

Postby RinnicBob on Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:55 pm

These are fantastic! I agree these are probably the same as we'll be seeing in TV media over the next several months. At least, I hope we'll see them all over!

Some of the images are very interesing. It looks like Staleek has Aeryn in a Scarren heat probe, while John's being held back by a warrior caste Scarren.

There's a definite resemblance to the one Scarren fighting Chiana. Jennek's brother, maybe? Since they've already broached the subject of Scarren fialty with Akhna's bitterness over her Father's betrayal, why not bring on some other Scarren family matters? It's not the first time they'd've used the same actors to play a different Scarren role.

Aeryn looks like she's having labor pains, while John holds on and Stark's about to go freakoid. (What a surprise.)

Man, this is going to be incredible!!! To quote Ben Browder: "Yeah! Kissin' and blowin' stuff up!"
Heredity: A chronic, sexually transmitted disease, for which there is no cure.

Seven words which describe technology: Hal. Open the pod bay doors, Hal.
RinnicBob
Luxan Warrior

More Luxans!

Postby Christiarc on Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:05 am

A luxan with a different nose? Interesting...another sebacean/luxan mix?

Looks like Moya is filling with some sort of fluid.

These are such a relief to have, after such a long, long dry spell!

I'll be looking forward to more!
Christiarc
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Even more promo pics...

Postby Dani Moure on Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:02 am

.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

All I had to do was ask?

Postby Christiarc on Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:20 am

DaniMoure...

You are the best! If one request was so easily granted, how 'bout another? Thanks for the long awaited look at new Farscape...OMG I have so-o-o-o missed it!

What magic do you have to work to get these?
Christiarc
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby jacl on Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:22 am

Thanks for posting the pics. They really are great. I did notice though that in some shots, John seems to have a dark mark/tattoo thing above his left eyebrow. Has anyone else noticed this? I've also noticed that in some other shots, the mark/tattoo is gone but there is a dark red mark in its place...sort of like a scab or scar you might have after you've cut yourself. Am I just imagining this? Wonder what it all means.

jacl
jacl
Luxan Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to General Farscape